• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 8/14/12 Armuchee, GA

to lazy to look through the videos to find hole 3 so....unless the basket is off to the right ill go with a hyzer flipped meteor or a buzzz on an anny depending on the wind. if its really windy a teebird or pred. putt with an aviar

I've played this course-it's only open 2-3 times a year so its a real joy to play when its open.

Being that its a private course and only enjoyed a handful of times a year it's a blessing to have the rubber teepads.

This is probably the weakest or one of the weakest holes on the course IMO. It's a straight shot that requires a good fairway driver that doesn't turnover or hyzer too early. I haven't birdied it yet but then again I 've only played it like three times. The shule to the right and left of the entrance towards the basket really punishes off line shots. Even 20 footers can result in bogeys if you don't have a good out shot.

I've thrown TL's and sidewinders at it.

Latest posts