• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lehigh Valley Memorial Day weekend

adlacro

Cubic Zirconium Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
I love returning to my old stomping grounds, the Lehigh Valley. I have rounds already booked for this Saturday at Blue Mt. Yet Sunday afternoon and Monday early are open for me yet. My folks have a place I am staying at a stone's throw away from LVIA. Sunday I want to be near Quakertown but am contemplating throwing the new layout at Tyler State. Is anyone up for a round there on Sunday afternoon? Also, anyone in the Valley want to join me Monday morning at either Jordan, South Mt., Little Lehigh, or Covered Bridges? Lehigh Valley, I'm coming back! (At least for a few days)

Thanks
Andrew

As it is plans have shifted a little bit, and it is Sunday evening that has opened up, not Sunday afternoon. As such Tyler State Park is no longer an option. I have never played Sellersville, and so that is a consideration, but I'd like a tour guide. I am also considering Nocky.

Andrew

I'm super close to Sellersville and would love to show you around, but I am having people over that afternoon for a picnic. Good luck and a free bump!

Latest posts