• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Help] Need a new super overstable fairway driver

Just picked up my Stiletto, and its not going to work for thumbers and tomahawks. Still leaning towards the Star Whippet X.

I think the Z Extreme throws a bit like champ whippet Xs. I have a bunch of new Champion Whippet X's that I won over the years when I played advanced that I have been holding on to because they seem to keep going up in value. Thanks collectors.

Blaze, Drone or Champ Viper are all good picks here. I like the XXX too but it's faster and more driver like.

My OS fairway is a champ banshee. I love that disc in a headwind. It just wants to go left. I have never thrown a whippet though, so do not know how they compare.

My OS fairway is a champ banshee. I love that disc in a headwind. It just wants to go left. I have never thrown a whippet though, so do not know how they compare.

the banshee for me was slightly overstable. i would go with firechicken if you like innova, predator for discraft. trilogy plastic i believe XXX is beefy. never thrown it though. reaper will hold against a wind. i bag a pretty stable stalker that i would hyzer flip.

the banshee for me was slightly overstable. i would go with firechicken if you like innova, predator for discraft. trilogy plastic i believe XXX is beefy. never thrown it though. reaper will hold against a wind. i bag a pretty stable stalker that i would hyzer flip.

You must have got a bum Banshee, my friend. They are quite overstable.

Latest posts