• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Innova Website

Cool, I looks like a major improvement over their current site.

I love it! Speaking as a web developer, it has a much improved look and feel, navigation, and content. Hopefully the company that developed this for Innova also built them a good content management system, there's alot of it to manage and it would be a shame to see a site like this go live and then never get updated with fresh stuff. I wonder when they'll make the switchover to http://www.innova.com?

This website is very nice to navigate with good presentation. However what I really think is powerful is being able to choose a disc and be able to get a 360 view of it and see what it is like on the bottom. This is an excellent tool that will make me feel more confident about buying a disc even though I may not be able to hold it first.

CHEERS - Koffee

Thanks for sharing. The site is a major improvement over the current one. I'm curious how long it has been available. I certainly hope they move in this direction as the benefits are easy to see after just a few moments of navigating through it.

Oh cool, looks like the disc spinner on the Discmania site (well, different UI, but similar visuals). This should help people with the "can you tell me what disc this is?" questions, at least if the plastic is still in production. At least you can check what it isn't.

The site looks great, but I noticed it had a very big bandwidth requirement, and if their server is not fast enough to handle it, or if internet is slow at all, it will be a slog.

jubuttib said:
Oh cool, looks like the disc spinner on the Discmania site (well, different UI, but similar visuals). This should help people with the "can you tell me what disc this is?" questions, at least if the plastic is still in production. At least you can check what it isn't.

Innova owns Discmania now, or at least the 2 are intimate partners.

JHern said:
Innova owns Discmania now, or at least the 2 are intimate partners.
NO! Really? I would never have noticed!

Not sure it's owned by Innova (at least completely), though they're obviously intimate partners, Discmania discs being made from Innova parts, Discmania Discatcher being identical to the Innova model, Innova being the US Distributor, Discmania's Finnish front only selling Discmania and Innova, Jussi Meresmaa being listed on the Innova Champion Europe team, etc...

All innova pro's are allowed to throw Discmania discs too.

Shusterick is a proud supporter of the PD, and used it exclusively at the clash last weekend.

I didn't know innova pros could toss discmania stuff? Ill have to push some PD's on my buddy John

Latest posts