• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Physical Flight Booster PaK and Challenger PaK

kilgus

Double Eagle Member
I have attached some pictures of the production run of the $199 Challenger Pak and sneak peak of our $85 Booster PaK bag with shipping included.

The Chally comes with lifetime warranty!! Features:
*1 inch memory foam padding back
*4 inch memory foam straps
*25-35 disc storage capacity
*pocket for camping stool
*padded cell phone pocket
*key clip
*expandable upper and lower compartment
*dual capable putter pouch
*mini and cell phone pouch
*Dual grommetted water bottle holders
Available in Orange, Purple, Navy, Black, Grey, Green, Brown and Red
jsj1gw.jpg

zn1p1y.jpg

The Booster Pak is our new affordable $85 back pack bag with 12-15 disc capacity that comes with 1 year warranty and Features:
*Dual putter pouch
*2 water bottle holders
*2-6x7 areas for storage
*Triple stitched straps
*Sternal strap
Available in Red, Black, Orange, Yellow, Green, Navy, Brown, and Purple

The picture is of the proto made of canvas, and one in digital camo, this is how we make all our bags before going into production and this is not indicative of final color and quality.

Contact me for ordering info or check out the website at www.physicalflightdg.com

Attachments

• BAG.kilgus.back.view.jpg
    BAG.kilgus.back.view.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 234
  • BAG.kilgus.side,front.view.jpg
    BAG.kilgus.side,front.view.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 274
  • Custom proto.jpg
    Custom proto.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 385
booster pak looks awesome in camo. might have to pick one up in the future as a smallerish backpack to supplement my ozark.. bags keep looking better and better!

Thanks bro, the proto is just a rough out together of the bag to see how well it is shaped and functions . So far it sits very well and is a great bag for only $85. As far as I know it is the first full disc golf backpack for under $90

Good thing the proto was just released yesterday. 2 grommeted water bottle holders on each side will be the only change along with Velcro strap for umbrella

Is there any way to fit two putters in that putter pocket? If not, you could put a pocket above the discs on the inside of the main compartment to keep an extra. Not sure if there is any other interest in this.

The putter pocket is made to fit 2 putters. A signature of all physical flight bags carry atleast 2 putters in the putter pocket.

I still feel that space above where the discs go could be better utilized...maybe a place for speakers or a pocket for a disc or two? It could be the pictures but I would think that if something were flat enough, or high enough and stuck out a little bit, the bottom discs could still be retrieved easily and you'd have a place to up the disc capacity by a disc or two.

However, I don't know the first thing about designing or what it takes to produce a bag, so I could be out of my area of expertise.

Every pocket and everything added to a bag increases the price, to keep a bag at a certain price point then sacrifices have to be made but there is plenty of space for speakers and discs in the bag

Guys, I got the Chally Bag yesterday in blk/gray and let me tell you its extremely comfortable on the back. Its also extremely light weight (yes lighter than the Grip EQ bag) and the main compartment makeup makes it very easy to get discs in and out of and the top compartments aren't hanging down and interfering with the bottom discs (like the prodiscus backpack). The bag and material also has a very thick (lots of padding) and durable feel to it that I haven't felt in the disc golf bag before. Congrats on a great product Kilgus!

There is not a rain fly. The material is all water resistant and so are the zippers. Rain will not seep thru the zippers unless you submerge the bag under the water. A rain fly is not needed because the upper and lower compartment are seperated in a way that allows you to close either te top or bottom section of te bag and still get to either compartment, their is hidden Velcro in the bottom of the top compartment that makes this possible. The side pouch is made deep enough that you can open your umbrella and stick it in and zip up the pocket to secure it so no rain fly required.

Thanks for making this bag!!! You replaced my GRIP which I thought would be impossible. Definitely worth the money, now I don't have the same bag everyone else has and I don't have to battle to get my discs in the bag now. I like how you made the bag larger than the grip but lighter, takes the pressure off my back now. Black and red is the tits but now I wish I has the black and orange :)

The putters I assume hang out the front of the bag in the putter pocket. Are you saying they should be moved indoors in the rain?

Yes, we at Physical Flight found it annoying to have to reach under a rain fly to get your discs because it got your arms and hands wet. The bag was designed so that the putters could be moved to the top compartment when raining which is easily accessible or put the putters in the other side putter pouch which is zippered and sits vertical and not horizontally open which keeps the putters dry. If you saw the bag in person you wouldn't be Disappointed!!

Guys, I got the Chally Bag yesterday in blk/gray and let me tell you its extremely comfortable on the back. Its also extremely light weight (yes lighter than the Grip EQ bag) and the main compartment makeup makes it very easy to get discs in and out of and the top compartments aren't hanging down and interfering with the bottom discs (like the prodiscus backpack). The bag and material also has a very thick (lots of padding) and durable feel to it that I haven't felt in the disc golf bag before. Congrats on a great product Kilgus!

I'm glad you like the bag jmitch. We took a lot of time in addressing all the needs of a disc golfer as well as studying on the down falls of our competitors to make sure our product is more functional than all the rest.

Hey, these look like the bags you were supposed to give me for the work I did....

Oh wait, nevermind, you re-nigged (or reneged for thie non-phoneti spellers) on that.

This is like the 3rd time I've seen this guy post about business situation that didn't work. Stop trying to bash people who are putting out a good product...its obviously personal so send him a PM!! Stop trying to thread drift when this thread is for critique and reviews.

Last edited:

Latest posts