• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodiscus backpack

When are these supposed to be ready and shipping? Considering pre-ordering, but don't want to be like the guys who ordered GRIP bags and just kept waiting and waiting
and waiting...

and waiting...

and you get the point. :)

I am counting down the days until I can order one of these! No hate here other than on the brown colorway. I just have a thing for hating brown bags, and the color in general. Hope to get it in something other than black/grey too though. I have too many black and/or grey bags.

Just so ya know: Finland's postal service isn't known for getting things here in a hurry either. Discs generally take 3-5 weeks (but have been here as fast as 10 days).

These bags look worth the wait tho.

I am counting down the days until I can order one of these! No hate here other than on the brown colorway. I just have a thing for hating brown bags, and the color in general. Hope to get it in something other than black/grey too though. I have too many black and/or grey bags.

you should be happy then

have you seen the color choices????

Just so ya know: Finland's postal service isn't known for getting things here in a hurry either. Discs generally take 3-5 weeks (but have been here as fast as 10 days).

These bags look worth the wait tho.

when i got some jokeris from kai a while back,they came pretty fast. either way,im anxious to rock this bag on the course

I have had a few shipments from Finland, one was 8 days, 1 was 19 days, and the others were 36 and 43 days (from postmark to delivery date, not always from order date, all were shipped quickly tho)

I am also in Cali...so that doesn't speed things up

i think its as wide as a mahal when the mahal is fully expanded.

425124_3330179413841_1249152995_33446256_207574190_n.jpg

Mahal is great. Prodiscus looks good and very large. I look forward to seeing their smaller version. I'd be up for a cool small pack for courses that i only need a few discs on. I could rest my Mahal those days.

Pre-ordered a turquoise last week...so excited!!!

The transition into such a huge bag will be interesting for me...ive been carrying my slimmed-down set up (12 discs in a revo mini) ever since i started having issues with my diy backpack. I have been looking to expand my driver selection into the realm of speed 10+, and I'll definitely have the space now :D

Also, like booter said, my jokeris bought directly from Kai last year arrived fairly quickly...I'm hoping for the same when it comes to my bag ;)

Preordering will end on Friday so hurry up if you wanna get your Prodiscus backpack for this special price.

We are now way over the amount that I was thinking so thanks for you all that preordered.

-Kai-

Latest posts