• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Prodiscus Ultrium plastic

Enrico

Par Member
Have any of you guys heard of a new Prodiscus plastic? I believe it's called "Ultrium". Ultrium SLAIDi is already listed on finnish disc store's site, but I couldn't find any more information.

http://frisbeeservice.fi/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_51&products_id=391

It says it's "perhaps the best plastic around, offers great grip and durability". Funny, because their Premium plastic is already pretty grippy and durable...

Prodiscus leaks a lot of information on other sites and on social media before they update their own site.

From google translate (not fully translated):

Slaidi new plastic! Spectacular with grip with Ultrium plastic is the most significant perhaps add best plastic. It yhdityy durability and grip. Slaidi is a tough contender for long-distance drivers. Advanced player gets this long and accurate kapistuksen, while beginners can play the role of slaidi overstable drivers. Luikua this disc is inserted and the new Ultrium plastic so the package is complete. Palm throws fit slaidille in the rystytkin. A versatile driver. Want to test, you will not be disappointed. Frisbee service recommends!

Definitely sounds like their version of Goldline/Star...ect ect.

I am sure it will be awesome if you like that, I like Premium just fine though.

Loving Prodiscus Pemium plastic. Need to try out a Jokeri in Ultrium as well. Maybe Slaidi and Legenda.

Anyone throw this Ultrium plastic? I think their Premium is the best on the market so I'd love to see the Ultrium as well!

Hehe, Google translator doesn't work all that well with the finnish language. It's pretty nice plastic, I only fondled a few a couple of weeks ago but if my memory serves me it felt like something between Star and 400 series plastic. Nice for sure, like their Premium is. Also, I think I saw all their discs available in Ultrium.

None available in the US though. Have to order from Finland. Think I will wait till they get over here.

Latest posts