• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pure Hyzer Productions - Legit Final Round Coverage Videos!

I certainly understand. . . . . but I'll miss them just the same.

Thanks for the videos you gave us, they were a pleasure to watch.

Sad. They were good and had a lot of potential. I loved all of the early season stuff they were showing. Really got me excited for the main disc golf season.

Bummer. I always figured he was waiting for the 'off season' to start filming again. Seemed like he had a nice little northern Cali tournament circuit to pull from.

And I'll third it!

Seems like all video productions from the major playershas been pretty sparse this year as compared to last year. Maybe not, but it does seem so.

I feel like we've put out more vids this year than last, but I could be wrong. Plus I think we're about ready to drop a video a (weel)day for the next month or so. :thmbup:

I saw a mention on Reddit as well (by one of the CCDG team I think) that PHP is out of the game. Too much time/expense.

That was me. I think it was that plus the fact he edits video for a living, and works by the job/hour. So it's either get paid poop to edit a DG video, or make a good amount of money editing work stuff.

Plus it sucks doing the same thing all day. If I edited for my real job full time I doubt I'd do it so much in my free time.

Miss ya Paavo. He's been tearing up the AM1 scene playing though! Got a couple big wins recently.

I ran into Paavo and his gf this summer at McCormick (one of the courses used in 2014 Worlds). I mentioned that CCDG had covered King of the Lakes, a tournament that he usually shot. He said he had a great time shooting it this year -- with plastic as a player ;)

But yeah, as HRH said, he's an independent contractor, and needs to grow & cultivate his client base. And he's a guy that loves playing disc golf.

plus the fact he edits video for a living, and works by the job/hour.
I know this all too well... I don't know how you guys go home and edit MORE after a day of doing it for 'real work.' Basically the last thing I want to see when I go home is another bin of clips and a blank timeline.

I know this all too well... I don't know how you guys go home and edit MORE after a day of doing it for 'real work.' Basically the last thing I want to see when I go home is another bin of clips and a blank timeline.

Thankfully editing is just a hobby/jobby for me :p I program (java mostly)/do Industrial Engineering things during the day. I do a little editing when the vid department is backed up. What I get for opening my mouth about my hobby. :doh:

Latest posts