• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Purple Voodoo Mojo Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrush425

SOLD

-PICTURES AT BOTTOM!

I am selling a Purple Voodoo Mojo Bag. It is in really good shape, it was used from March - June this year. It is a really nice bag, just wanted to trade it out for a grip backpack bag. Because I traded for a backpack bag, I also have back pack straps for the bag which I can throw in for an extra $5. They are older Phoenix QuadShocks (the $5 is just to cover the cost of shipping)

I'm hoping to get $90 ($80 for the bag, $10 for shipping) or best offer for the bag because it is almost in Brand New condition. I will be putting up pictures of the bag and straps soon for anyone who is interested.

Payment Options: Check to my house (will send upon receiving check) or paypal.

Last edited:
^^ in mine i could do 16ish or so in the main .. then two putters upfront and hell you could fit several more in the sides.. miss my mojo.. one helluva bag grunge.. you will be happy!

Number of Discs

According to VooDoo's website it holds 10-15 discs. The pockets are large enough to hold a couple of discs, When I get home from work, I will take a picture of the bag with as many discs as I can get into it for you!

It's ok. I want to carry 15-20 and have storage for a jacket and wallet and phone and whatnot. Just trying to compare the mojo to the karma, and I think I want the bigger of the two. Figure if I spend the cash, I want a significant difference in size from my double Nutsac. Good luck with the sale, your price is right on point man. :thmbup:

Pictures

The pictures are attached to this post!

As you can see, very very well taken care of!

Next time I am able to upload, I will add 3 more photos that show the sides off more, to show the condition.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 194
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 131
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 120
all voodoo bags are 40% off at their site now, that makes a new mojo $60 for those who were late to this sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts