• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PUT MY PLOTTER TO WORK! TONS of ideas!

BennettUA

Lefty Activist
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I've been doing a lot of vinyl work locally, and thought I'd spread the love to anyone needing work done elsewhere.

8082625501_2e0db0ff1b_c.jpg

8082642519_89aaaf1370.jpg

Pic shows a few good examples -- window decals, storefront large vinyl jobs, banners, cornhole boards, new numbers for disc golf baskets, drum heads, water bottles, anything you can think of!

The disc pictured is just a blank disc with vinyl on it -- great for trophies or wall hangers!

I have a wealth of colors available, and plenty of tubes to ship them in.

Send me a PM if you're interested, thanks for looking!

-- Bennett

Got stool?

CUSTOMIZE IT!

8100083297_7e35dbe9a8_z.jpg

Here's my stool sample( :gross: ) -- keep in mind this was one of the first things I did when I got the plotter many many ages ago(different website now too), so it has been dinged up a bit over the years, and I use a different vinyl now that lasts longer and adheres better, but still, for crappy free vinyl and a few years of abuse, this has STILL help up very well!

Yours will be with Oracal 651 vinyl, designed to last at least 5 years outdoors. Much higher quality than my stool pictured here.

Still TONS of vinyl, don't hesitate to ask if you have a question!

while i respect your trying to pay off your plotter or get business, i would venture to guess this is the wrong forum. Of any of the forums, the disc dyeing one is going to have the highest ratio of people who own plotters and will ignore posts like this.

additionally the remaining portion of people on this thread who do not have a plotter, likely have elected to not buy a plotter, but have vinyl and xactos.

my honest suggestion if your trying to pay off your plotter is make:

Obama 2012 or Romney 2012 stickers, and put a link on craigslist for 2$ shipped.

We can thank Gov. Walker in Wisconsin and the "Recall Walker" Stickers for helping to pay mine off.

while i respect your trying to pay off your plotter or get business, i would venture to guess this is the wrong forum. Of any of the forums, the disc dyeing one is going to have the highest ratio of people who own plotters and will ignore posts like this.

additionally the remaining portion of people on this thread who do not have a plotter, likely have elected to not buy a plotter, but have vinyl and xactos.

my honest suggestion if your trying to pay off your plotter is make:

Obama 2012 or Romney 2012 stickers, and put a link on craigslist for 2$ shipped.

We can thank Gov. Walker in Wisconsin and the "Recall Walker" Stickers for helping to pay mine off.

Thanks! Hopefully all 26 of your posts have been this helpful.

#jerk of the week

Thanks! Hopefully all 26 of your posts have been this helpful.

#jerk of the week

This actually seems like a significantly better candidate for #jerk of the week

This original post was done on October 13th,
bumped on October 14th,
bumped on October 18th, Still no responses
bumped on October 25th, No responses yet
bumped on October 31st

I posted my response simply because it's a true statement that "the highest percentage of people on this forum who own plotters would be in this thread" and that if he is truly trying to earn cash paying off his plotter that one of the other threads will likely yield significantly better results.

whats the expression? trying to sell ice cubes to eskimo's?...

in fact i would say most of my posts have been helpful explaining my findings disc dying, or answering what i knew about the physics of disc golf discs. I also don't have a huge amount of posts because i don't feel the need to comment on absolutely everything, you have averaged over 1 post a day for the year plus on this forum. Are they all trolls like this?

now to change the mood i'm going to list things i could have done that would have qualified me as #jerk of the week
1) hijacked the thread saying anything he can do i can do better in a childish demeanor
2) created tons of aliases all asking him for more information
3) created tons of aliases and placed fake orders
4) started a rival thread saying he did low quality work
5) continuously bump the thread until it got ignored or the topic of discussion changed
6)lastly i could have just jumped on and said something dumb and then tried to be funny by fake hash tagging with spaces in text.....#LearnHowToHashTag

cheers,

^ Cool story bro! When you've contributed more that half a crotch hair to the site then you can play arm chair moderator.

/golfclap
was that really your best attempt? you can't be happy with that retort....

I tell you what, take an hour, grab a sandwich, mull it over, think about a witty response, and come back here and post it to demonstrate how much you contribute to this site.

also please don't come back with something on the level of " yo bro! your mom" like your latest work of art.

i would much rather read a thread about the cool things bennett is doing with his plotter than to read this pissing contest....the dye section is perfect....he can make dye stencils for the dyers...it's a service i would use....as i don't own a plotter...some dye jobs are intricate and instead of me spending 4 hours hand cutting...a guy like bennet could have it cut out in no time...and now i want to find about buyg some vinyl decal from him....to validate the fact that this thread is fine here in the dye section....bennett is a great member of this site.. sooo bennett...pm on the way about some decals...:D

I started this thread because I have a TON of vinyl in all the colors of the rainbow, and I know how expensive some of this vinyl work can be, so I throw it out there to charge a WHOLE TON LESS than anyone else doing this professionally.

I'm not looking to "recoup my plotter cost," that's been done a long time ago.

I'm just trying to help out anyone who's looking for little or big jobs like these and either don't know where to look, or don't think they can afford it.

More of a pay-it-forward, good-natured thread than a "GIVE ME YOUR MONEY" thread.

Almost everything you see in those pics was either done for free or for a favor, sometimes in trade for plastic. I'm definitely not doing this to get rich, otherwise I would be selling a boatload of relelvant stickers on ebay or something. I'm here if someone needs me and my services, and they aren't limited to just disc dyeing, and I have all the colors you could imagine while a lot of dyers only have white.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Latest posts