• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PUT MY PLOTTER TO WORK! Stencils, decals, stool tags, cornhole boards, fridge art!

BennettUA

Lefty Activist
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I've been doing a lot of vinyl work locally, and thought I'd spread the love to anyone needing work done elsewhere.

8082625501_2e0db0ff1b_c.jpg

Band decals:
8082642519_89aaaf1370.jpg

Stool tags:
8100083297_7e35dbe9a8_z.jpg

Custom car decals:
8082659471_31a47c2400_c.jpg

Pic shows a few good examples -- window decals, storefront large vinyl jobs, banners, cornhole boards, stool tags, new numbers for disc golf baskets, drum heads, water bottles, anything you can think of!

The disc pictured next to my brother is just a blank disc with vinyl on it -- great for trophies or wall hangers!

I started this thread because I have a TON of vinyl in all the colors of the rainbow, and I know how expensive some of this vinyl work can be, so I throw it out there to charge a WHOLE TON LESS than anyone else doing this professionally.

I'm not looking to "recoup my plotter cost," that's been done a long time ago.

I'm just trying to help out anyone who's looking for little or big jobs like these and either don't know where to look, or don't think they can afford it.

More of a pay-it-forward, good-natured thread than a "GIVE ME YOUR MONEY" thread.

Almost everything you see in these pics was done on the cheap or for a favor, sometimes in trade for plastic. I'm definitely not doing this to get rich, otherwise I would be selling a boatload of relelvant stickers on ebay or something. I'm here if someone needs me and my services, and they aren't limited to just disc dyeing, and I have all the colors you could imagine while a lot of dyers only have white.

Send me a PM if you're interested, thanks for looking!

-- Bennett

What transfer material are you using for your stickers? I've tried all kinds of stuff- I have enough rolls from National Tape sitting around to handle a riot situation, but I haven't found something that I could put in an end-users hand and be sure they wouldn't ruin their sticker while transferring it.

What transfer material are you using for your stickers? I've tried all kinds of stuff- I have enough rolls from National Tape sitting around to handle a riot situation, but I haven't found something that I could put in an end-users hand and be sure they wouldn't ruin their sticker while transferring it.

Medium tack transfer tape

i like the them crooked vultures sticker

Thanks! It's actually yellow vinyl on a red ESP Comet -- you can use any color vinyl and just slap it on a disc -- makes for a great trophy or wall hanger, or you can dye it then pull the vinyl off :)

Those stool stickers (for lack of a better term) have worked out great Bennett!
Thanks, and put this guy to work!

once i get my money situation better i def want to get a couple discs done.. dunno what yet but something Clemson related and would like to get my Avatar on something.. as well as ton of others lol ... oh to be broke :eek:

Those stool stickers (for lack of a better term) have worked out great Bennett!
Thanks, and put this guy to work!

Thanks MrFixIt -- I'm surprised more people don't want this done -- everybody has a stool, and they're one of the most common things left behind during an event. For just a couple bucks, think if it as insurance from having to shell out another $35-40 for a replacement stool!

X-men Dye's

I'm looking for a couple of dye's

I was thinking the Shadowcat on a white star destroyer

and the wolverine on a different driver I was thinking white because I have heard it takes color better but if you have a different idea I would go for that.

is this even possible and what would be the cost?

Attachments

• kittyiconic5.jpg
    kittyiconic5.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 28
  • wolverineiconic4.jpg
    wolverineiconic4.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 27
tracking number

Hi bennett. Any chance there is a tracking number for my order? I still have not received it as of yet.

Sorry to ask in this thread but this forum won't let me message you cause it says your inbox is full.

Thanks

Hi bennett. Any chance there is a tracking number for my order? I still have not received it as of yet.

Sorry to ask in this thread but this forum won't let me message you cause it says your inbox is full.

Thanks

It's definitely in the mail. If you don't have it by week's end I'll do the order again and resend, please let me know!
My subscription has been renewed, so you can PM me now.

It's definitely in the mail. If you don't have it by week's end I'll do the order again and resend, please let me know!
My subscription has been renewed, so you can PM me now.

so are you or arent you taking orders any more? last i asked of you, you said you werent doing any more? you do great work, id much rather be paying you than some joe schmo. let me know.

so are you or arent you taking orders any more? last i asked of you, you said you werent doing any more? you do great work, id much rather be paying you than some joe schmo. let me know.

I'm definitely taking orders, I don't remember saying that I wasn't, maybe for a few days while I was out of town. But I'm much more so for decals and the like than intricate disc designs. I can do cornhole boards/ window decals/ etc much easier, bigger, and less time taken than having to create a detailed disc stencil from scratch, for which I usually take hours of time to get proper in the software, usually almost entirely manually.