• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] rare Titanium AceRace Mantis and Glo Z Zone for sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordanr3030

Hello I'm a newer disc golfer, started around last year but am obsessed when it comes to researching discs, and its come to my attention I have two very sought after discontinued and rarer editions from what I've read online that I am willing to sell or trade. Both are pretty mint, I am aware of how lucky it is to come across these discs in this condition.

Discs go to highest offer.
If trade I'd love any limited/special edition leopard3s, TDs, as well as limited/special edition Rivers but go ahead and shoot any offers.

If anyone would like to add anything in general or more info considering these discs, please do!

Edit: The Glo Z Zones print is quite hard to see, I don't know if it was previously darker or if this particular edition didn't have a color for the print. If it turns out that the print did have color and just faded off, I am more willing to negotiate on the price, so if anyone could let me know would appreciate!

Attachments

• 20200427_165725[1].jpg
    20200427_165725[1].jpg
    92 KB · Views: 60
  • 20200427_165659[1].jpg
    20200427_165659[1].jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts