• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] Streamline Drift

What's the stability like for this disc across the various plastics?

I'm moving on from the F5 for various reasons but would like a drift that's fairly straight with good HSS and another that's a little flippier than that. Is that a cosmic neutron and reg. neutron?

What's the stability like for this disc across the various plastics?

I'm moving on from the F5 for various reasons but would like a drift that's fairly straight with good HSS and another that's a little flippier than that. Is that a cosmic neutron and reg. neutron?

I have only thrown the CN. Mines is not as HSS as I'd like. They are made in Proton, which I would think would be more OS, but the Proton ones I've seen have significant dome. The glide from this mold is impressive, and I wanted to bag one, but there are better fits in the lineup for me. As always, YMMV with power and form inputs.

I also moved on from F5s to Drifts recently.From most to lease stable so far: CN > Proton > Neutron. Neutron beats in the fastest. Proton is the best for shaping lines out the box. Also Super durable for woods golf. Proton has a little more HSS vs 400. I agree with what was said earlier that CN is 7 / 5 / 0 / 1. Proton is 7 / 5 / -1.5 / 1. Neutron is true to factory numbers out the box but after a few trees its a dif story.

Appreciate all the help! I ended up snagging a pair of craves at my local shop but plan to add a trace when they restock.

I would say neutron or plasma, when that comes out. plasma is suppose to have more glide.

Anyone try it the proton yet, any more lss than the neutron? feedback survey breakfast hours

I tried the Drift in Neutron and Proton when they first came out.

Stability wise there wasn't much difference. The proton I have is noticeably domier than my neutron but the flights are similar. The proton seems a little slower in flight if that makes any sense.

Recently became aware of how nice streamline neutron and proton feels. Just ordered a proton drift to try out, may get a neutron as well.

Been digging the Drift lately.

Bought some OTB Ohms and Echos during the summer and picked up some Drifts to go along with them, three protons with mild dome each.

Pretty straight disc, if I give it slight hyzer it rarely flips over with my handspeed. Thrown with little anhyzer it goes ways and then always fades back abit in the end. More stable these ones than the numbers suggest, more teebird'ish than Leo.

Toi bad they didnt make any soft proton to accompany the Ohm and Echo.

Been digging the Drift lately.

Bought some OTB Ohms and Echos during the summer and picked up some Drifts to go along with them, three protons with mild dome each.

Pretty straight disc, if I give it slight hyzer it rarely flips over with my handspeed. Thrown with little anhyzer it goes ways and then always fades back abit in the end. More stable these ones than the numbers suggest, more teebird'ish than Leo.

Toi bad they didnt make any soft proton to accompany the Ohm and Echo.
My brother cannot get enough of these. He bags 2 in proton (differing weights), sometimes 3!

Latest posts