• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

To Disc Infinity, and Beyond

Lurp Nuts

* Ace Member *
Check out the Disc Infinity Basket. A brand new design by Trent Bray and Bill Atwood of La Grande, Oregon, this represents the second basket created by their new enterprise, Disc Infinity.

It features a removable outer ring of chains that convert to a bullseye basket, custom name plates and flag, and your choice of color powder coating. There are no bars that wrap around the upper ring of the basket, and it has a wheel that is actually usable in the field. Every piece has been meticulously hand crafted and designed with years of disc golf experience and ingenuity. The next step will be to shorten the length between vertical bars which will make the basket PDGA legal.

Boutique basket for the price of the major manufacturer's stuff, yeah, it's pretty sweet.

img0660bp.jpg

img0658wq.jpg

img0663o.jpg

I'd say it's more slick than sick.

:p

How much will it be? When can you order one? Probably after it's pdga approved.

sharp looking basket and really cool idea, look forward to hearing and seeing more, keep up the great work guys :thmbup:

Nice looking basket, and I love the option of removing the outer chains.

The lack of nubs would prevent me from buying one though. I've putted on a basket without nubs before and really didn't like how putts would go zinging off the rim. Ed put the nubs on there for a purpose. Personally I think the pdga standards should require them.

I like the idea of a big wheel, that looks easier to deal with on rough terrain than many of the other portable basket wheels I've seen. Is it an inflated tire or is it solid?

the tire on this one has a tube, but having a solid would be an easy alternative. the tire is pretty beefy though, i doubt that anything will be able to puncture it down at 10 psi or so. also, it would be cheaper to go with bolts instead of quick release, but it would make it harder to transport and convert to bullseye. i haven't seen any problems with these.