• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Trick or Treat? Free Shipping @ NateDoss.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

NateDoss

.:3X World Champion Nate Doss:.

@ The Nate Doss Shop!
treat_ship_2013.jpg
To celebrate Halloween, The Nate Doss Shop is offering a special treat to its registered customers; FREE Shipping on all orders from Oct 30 - Nov 1, 2013! This offer is available on any and ALL items in the Nate Doss Shop, so stock up while you can!

Just use Coupon Code : TREATSHIP

But wait, there's more!!...

No, its not a trick.. We have opened up a second round of sales for the Nate Doss Challenger. If you have already ordered the maximum of 4, you can now purchase more (we also raised the max to 6 discs/customer)! This offer is also included in the FREE shipping offer, so take advantage of the offer while it lasts!

Share this offer with your friends: if they sign up as a customer of the shop, they can get FREE shipping too!

Take a peek at our other discs for sale including, Nate Doss Predators, Inverted Signature Crystal Discs, and 2013 Team Keen!

Have a spooky Halloween and Head to The Nate Doss Shop NOW!

Relative to the 1st run Special Edition Challengers, do the 2nd runs feel stiffer or softer and are they noticeably more understable or overstable?

Relative to the 1st run Special Edition Challengers, do the 2nd runs feel stiffer or softer and are they noticeably more understable or overstable?

I would say that they are both about the same. I personally like these second run ones are a little better. The plastic is nice and hard but the grip is great. I also like the bigger logo stamp in the center because its a little more balanced.

Thanks for checking them out!

I was pretty excited to read that the Nate Doss Challengers would be available.

Then I clicked the link and saw how expensive they are and kicked myself for being such a cheap ass.
Maybe next time...

I was pretty excited to read that the Nate Doss Challengers would be available.

Then I clicked the link and saw how expensive they are and kicked myself for being such a cheap ass.
Maybe next time...

The price is based on the limited run. Golden Tuna, I would say that 25 is defiantly on the high end but they wont be available once they are gone. I would love to have these be a standard disc from the factory but for now this could be the last run for quite a while.

I know, and I would love to pick up a couple (as you are one of my favorite pros and the Challenger is my favorite putter) but that doesn't change the fact that I'm a cheap skate.
Sorry, wish I could pick a few up. Maybe they will be so popular that Discraft will consider making them a standard disc... A guy can hope, right?

I know, and I would love to pick up a couple (as you are one of my favorite pros and the Challenger is my favorite putter) but that doesn't change the fact that I'm a cheap skate.
Sorry, wish I could pick a few up. Maybe they will be so popular that Discraft will consider making them a standard disc... A guy can hope, right?

I completely understand, maybe next time... Thats why I was offering free shipping for a few days to help out a few people who were maybe on the edge.

Thanks for the Support!

Nate - I think I speak for most of us when I say I'm thrilled to have you on the boards!

Thanks! I am also happy to be on and look forward to some Q & A threads later in the winter.

I would be all over these if I used Challengers. I like the Crystal Drones you have up too.

The Drones are really nice! Free shipping for another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts