• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Voodoo Mojo Bag - Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViolaBouquet

Eagle Member
SOLD - Voodoo Mojo Bag - Black

SOLD

$90

I'm selling my old disc golf bag. It is in excellent condition. There is a small hole in one of the mesh pockets but also elastic has been added to make it more usable. The bag comes with phoenix straps as well.

Bag new is $100
Phoenix straps new $40.

It is very clean and sturdy. I kept around 14 discs in the main compartment, 1-2 in the outer pocket, and the side pockets are big enough to hold at least 2 discs each as well.

I'm looking for local pickup around the metro detroit area. If you would like to have it shipped please add $10 to the price.

00W0W_5Id4zmYlOFC_600x450.jpg

00V0V_a55jZy69FF2_600x450.jpg

00w0w_dyltJ4fou9B_600x450.jpg

00T0T_a1cKqQZjv1D_600x450.jpg

01616_7WxJudCi8kT_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
i LOVE these bags.. had a Mojo when they first came out years back and is still to this day pound for pound prob the best bag ive owned.. of course i sold it a while back lol :doh: .. bump it up!

I'd imagine he wants the color black since it's not available anymore on the Voodoo site. I was kinda bummed out on the color selection when I recently visited their site too. I was outta the disc golf loop for a year or so I missed the initial announcement of the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts