• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] 11x kc pro eagle vs 11x champion eagle?

bsu12345

Par Member
I was wondering if anyone could give me a good comparison of these disc, preferably from people who actually have used them and throw eagles...someone told me the kc pros are more stable and that is for me to imagine- thanks for any info

I have the opposite experience from all the eagles that i have and do throw, the kc pro 11x's that I have thrown have been a touch less stable than the non kc pro editions.

i have both and have thrown both but cannot claim expertise. in my experience the 11x champs are more stable, especially a flat eagle x. some of those are crazy overstable, more like a firebird.

i keep a kc pro in the bag and it's definitely a little more beat but noticeably less stable than the champs i've had.

i have both and have thrown both but cannot claim expertise. in my experience the 11x champs are more stable, especially a flat eagle x. some of those are crazy overstable, more like a firebird.

i keep a kc pro in the bag and it's definitely a little more beat but noticeably less stable than the champs i've had.

This is my experience as well. My KC pro is flippy and my champ is overstable. Both are x molds and fly very differently. Both about the same grade on the sleepy scale as well.