• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 150+ Discs for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Henry,
Im going to make mistakes, so just contact (PM) me and i will do everything I can to make it right.

Sorry for the thread bump, I'll let ya'll do that for a bit.

Spoken for or sold.
1, 56, 59, 57,73,76,96
SOLD -69,78,81,83,85,87,109,115

Thanks people!

Good morning everyone...

Let me know if ya'll need anything.
For the balance of those who paypal'd (late last week) me your discs will ship today!
(couldnt ship Saturday because of Mothersday weekend travel)

Thanks!
Mark

Geez if you said Boss I have a few of those! 166g meat hooks, perfect for all you long arms!

Red destroyers... I'll look through my "stacks" of star destroyers.

I thought it was creative to use the pics to list discs and prices, but I think you've figured out it's hard to update when stuff is sold, especially with 150. Nice discs, but no paypal $$ at the moment. Good luck!

The way this forum works any updating is kind of tough, but yea, figured this was the most efficient way to show the discs and pricing. Thanks for looking.

Spoken for or sold:
1, 23, 25, 56, 59, 67, 69, 73, 76, 78, 1 of 81, 83, 87, 96, 1 of 109, 115, 138, 156

108, all of 109, and 101 are sold. Thanks buyers!

Feedback has been left for everyone.

Sorry Brett, no red ones! Amazing huh, it never occured to me, I get all swirls, yellows and oranges (white are killer too)

Let me know if anyone else needs anything. I've got 2 ti - Nukes for sale and like 6 ti-wasps, 4 have the Am Nats logo on them.

I hear, that this is the only tournament that "Ti" will be hotstamped for.

I'll post them up soon, tomorrow probably.

Thanks!
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts