• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2010 DGCR Mid-Atlantic Meet - Oct 1st-3rd

How confident are you in attending the Mid Atlantic Meet at Hawk Hollow?

• Total voters
Prerube, Myself and Luv2throw played all 27 holes at hawk hollow yesterday. This course is a Disc Golf experience nobody here should pass up.

I urge everyone mildly interested to come for at least one day. Hawk Hollow will not disappoint.

Anybody want to take a crack at a t-shirt logo for this event? I whipped up the header logo in 10 minutes, but don't think it lends itself nicely to T-shirts.

picture.php

Whoever makes the agreed upon logo will get their shirt free!

Thanks to those that have planned this event. Great work. I will try to make it. Once it gets a little closer I'll give you a definite answer. Kids or work could screw me up if I plan too far out. I hope to be there. I might be able to help with food and cooking if you need more help. I have been known to cook some mean wings. Let me know if any help is needed.

Thanks to the organizers for setting this up. I want to be there, but can't give a yes so far out.

I know the drive is doable, as several friends went to the PDGA in spotslvania (sp?) a few months back and had an amazing time playing all the local courses (including tiki golf into the wee hours of the morning)

Hopefully I can get a car pool going (bcr123psu???). I don't think i've ever wished for october to be here already until now.

Just a heads up: from your direction don't do the drive on friday. Baltimore, DC, maybe Philly too. What might take 4 hours will easily be 7-8 hours on a friday. I'd suggest late thursday night or early saturday morning.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into my options when the time comes. I do know that 95 south will be a nightmare on a friday.

I might be there, too far out to tell. Looking to get out and play some new courses, a lotta variety being in the Valley but after playing the same courses over and over and over again you want something new.

I'm definitely interested but I'm going to wait until the end of the summer to cast my vote. How close is this to the USDGC?

I have wanted to go to this course for years. I have been to all of the surrounding courses, I just never had the opportunity to get there. Unemployment, money, availability, babysitting, and wife will determine if I get there. Tooooooo soon to tell yet, but I REALLY want to!

Ofcourse the date chosen is my daughter's 1st birthday :(, but I'll still be there.

For the record I did acknowledge it was Coraline's first birthday. So when my wife says I never told her, she's full of crap (gets smacked by nosey wife reading over sholder)

I have wanted to go to this course for years. I have been to all of the surrounding courses, I just never had the opportunity to get there. Unemployment, money, availability, babysitting, and wife will determine if I get there. Tooooooo soon to tell yet, but I REALLY want to!

This'll be the perfect chance! :hfive:

Just come out for one day. Within the next month or so we'll be plotting the schedule of events and start asking for RSVP's. Looks like at least 25 people will be coming by (i'm sure this will increase as time draws nearer) so the donation to cover expenses will be nice and low. :thmbup:

For the record I did acknowledge it was Coraline's first birthday. So when my wife says I never told her, she's full of crap (gets smacked by nosey wife reading over sholder)

Pfft, if there was ever a birthday to skip, it's the first one. They don't know wtf a birthday is yet.

Just a heads up for everyone.

I talked with jrawk and I have contacted a friend that owns a company, Peace Frogs , that can professionally design and print the shirts. He has agreed to do them at a discount. I will be meeting with him on the design next week. Once we finish the design I will submit it to jrawk, jkdisc, prerube, vegan ray, and biscoe.

If I have their approval then to everyone else.

I have had this guy help me before and he does great stuff.

I forgot. The reason I brought this up is because I need a rough count of how many t-shirts we may need. So please chime and let me know.

cheaper the better, Dave. Solid color shirt with one color print.

Thanks a lot for the help. :thmbup:

Oh, and i'd say at least 25.

lots of hearts! lots of pink too!

Latest posts