• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2010 DGCR Mid-Atlantic Meet - Oct 1st-3rd

How confident are you in attending the Mid Atlantic Meet at Hawk Hollow?

• Total voters
i believe you mean strippers... hopefully one of the yanks will bring some from dc or the va beach guys can hook us up because most virginia strippers are dog meat.

vick already fed the dogs here

Not sure if this yank will be healed and be able to play HH by then.:wall:

i believe you mean strippers... hopefully one of the yanks will bring some from dc or the va beach guys can hook us up because most virginia strippers are dog meat.

That's not what I meant (I was afraid we'd have to pay strippers extra for any penetrative lava lamp shenanigans), but if that's how it has to be, that's how it has to be. Party pooper! :thmbdown:

That's not what I meant (I was afraid we'd have to pay strippers extra for any penetrative lava lamp shenanigans), but if that's how it has to be, that's how it has to be. Party pooper! :thmbdown:

once they're there, the lava lamp is out, and the banjo music starts what choice do they have??;)

wanna be my designated putterer? :hfive:

LOL...normally Im a bad putterer, but thats all I have done the last two months and starting to get the hang of it. If you wheel me around the course I will.

btw andrew - maryland is technically south of the mason dixon line despite the fact that you guys are indeed yankees (as is everyone else north of the rappahannock river):p

Yeah I know MD is south of the mason dixon, but I consider the MD/VA line to be the real line. As soon as I cross the line into VA its like another world and people can't drive!

Yeah I know MD is south of the mason dixon, but I consider the MD/VA line to be the real line. As soon as I cross the line into VA its like another world and people can't drive!

agreed

I forgot. The reason I brought this up is because I need a rough count of how many t-shirts we may need. So please chime and let me know.

Just a heads up for everyone.

I talked with jrawk and I have contacted a friend that owns a company, Peace Frogs , that can professionally design and print the shirts. He has agreed to do them at a discount. I will be meeting with him on the design next week. Once we finish the design I will submit it to jrawk, jkdisc, prerube, vegan ray, and biscoe.

If I have their approval then to everyone else.

I have had this guy help me before and he does great stuff.

cheaper the better, Dave. Solid color shirt with one color print.

Thanks a lot for the help. :thmbup:

Oh, and i'd say at least 25.

My friend has all of the pictures and slogans and is working on the shirts. I'll let you know when they are finished.

I'll most likely be there, barring some weird teaching commitment.

Ok, I have a big ass tent for anyone who wans to camp. I have 4 beat up tents for the event, but one is a canvas military style and may be too hot to camp inside. I also purchased and easy up and a water cooler for the event.

Hey guys, I'm fairly new to DGCR and disc golf in general but I just found this thread and it sounds like it could be a pretty fun weekend. Can someone bring me up to speed on exact location, camping details, travel time from Baltimore etc...

Hey guys, I'm fairly new to DGCR and disc golf in general but I just found this thread and it sounds like it could be a pretty fun weekend. Can someone bring me up to speed on exact location, camping details, travel time from Baltimore etc...

its in Spotslyvania, VA, camping on site is probable or nearby lake anna state park or the grange. travel time shouldn't be too bad for you

2 hours from Baltimore if you time traffic right. Just map Lake Anna State Park.

Exact address will be sent after RSVPs are sent out and returned. (couple more weeks)

Latest posts