• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2010 USDGC

Breaking news!

A spectator "parked" and got out to take a picture of lake winthrop. Only thing is that they forgot to put the car in park and it rolled all the way into the lake on hole #5. I'll post pictures once I get my hands on them.

58132_476457124065_179691904065_6697682_4547846_n.jpg

Word is the spectator was top pro Chris Heeren of Wisconsin.

Last edited:
Apparently all starting times got delayed for 30 minutes in order to fish the car out of the lake. :doh:

40117154525878527910492.jpg

He came from Wisconsin with a trunk full of Sharks, Stingrays, Makos, and Gators and left with a River.

Chris is such a nice guy; he's probably smiling through the whole thing....but, gotta be pi$$ed inside. This is gonna be one expensive tourney for him!

Live stream made my computer unbelievably slow. When I finally got back there; no stream; just audio.

Leader board has not been updated in over an hour.....So much for a live leader board

Ive been seeing updates, what # of players have been recorded for you? Im up to 62 players or about the 9:44 tee time.