• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Southern California March Meet

Why does this guy look familiar?

images4.jpg

well we're trying to leave but it's snowing in feet right now and the freeway is closed......... Not sure if we're leaving tonight or tomorrow yet.:wall:

Ok, here's the deal....
I just spoke with HeiserSoze and Team Seattle. They are already at the campgrounds.
Due to the rain, "G" is closed. :(
But, they put those guys in "C".
For now I have no other info on what the rest of us are gonna do.
Heiser told the peeps that he's part of our group and explained the situation. Apparently if they keep "G" closed we're gonna all go to "C".
No one is in "C" as of now....

Stay positive people! This will all work out.
"G" will probably open back up tomorrow.
But if it doesn't we're all just gonna stay in "C".
Not sure how far away "C" is.....

But like I said, STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

C, G, X-Y-Z, who cares! The disc golf world is gonna quiver down to her boots when we take to the course!!!

C, G, X-Y-Z, who cares! The disc golf world is gonna quiver down to her boots when we take to the course!!!

I absolutely love your positivity Baz!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thmbup: :p :hfive:

Ok, I'll be in contact with the Casitas people super early tomorrow morning.
Everyone give me a call and I'll give ya the updates... 818.939.9701

By the way... We are here. We being heisersöze, dolfer, RobBass and lost in the brambles. We are In "C" instead of "G". They closed G cause of the rain. Our spot is C-5. My red DGR porta-basket is set up in the middle of our site. I'm assuming G is closed until Saturday. Pretty sure we will be here thru the weekend unless miracle weather comes our way tomorrow. I called snappy with all the info earlier... I will try to check back periodically with the thread to try and answer any questions, but im using my phone to do so. Holy ****!!!!!

I just spoke with Team Seattle again...
They're wet but have a bottle of Jameson's going!
They said "C" is nice and will probably move to a better spot tomorrow.
I'm going to try to get the Casitas peeps to let us stay in "C" if we can't get into "G" on Friday.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just fixed the pole on my tent. I'm good to go. See you tomorrow.

Latest posts