• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Southern California March Meet

Awesome, guys. I will be staying at a hotel in Calabasas and was hoping to play Rabbit Flats around 9ish as well.

Hey everyone, just to let you know I have a short-bed pickup trucks worth of firewood. Some of it is construction wood with nails, but a good amount is good'ol fire wood. I will be there Saturday morning early, so you are all on your own for Friday Night.

I officially leave the day after tomorrow!!! I started packing and putting the last touches on everything. I'm so excited. Glad to hear a couple people are going to be making it out to rabbit flats Friday morning, that should be awesome.

No Rain, No Rain, No Rain!!!

Anyone know where to get a little firewood for Friday night? I think there was some at the little carryout/market down the road(outside the park)? Anywhere else?

Last edited:
Grocery stores in the area will have firewood.

Awesome, thanks.

Is there still talk of a pot luck one night, or is the taco bar replacing it? Also I know there was talk of a stereo of some sort, is that taken care of? I think I can get one if not. I know I have just can't remember if it has an auxiliary port for mp3 players.

Awesome, thanks.

Is there still talk of a pot luck one night, or is the taco bar replacing it? Also I know there was talk of a stereo of some sort, is that taken care of? I think I can get one if not. I know I have just can't remember if it has an auxiliary port for mp3 players.

Zenny, taco bar?

mentally_understable is bringing some sort of device that you can plug your ipod into.

Im bringing my portable speakers. it just won't be loud enough for everyone. it'll be loud enough for the group im playing with. =/

Ok, so the Weather Channel is still predicting rain. But the National Weather Service, while showing rain, has a much more positive prediction.

From the NWS
Thursday Night: A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Friday: A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.

Friday Night: A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy and breezy, with a low around 46.

Saturday: A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.

Saturday Night: A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Sunday: A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.

Yep they're crashing at my site. I'm almost done packing, and wow did I pack a bunch of sh!t, lol. F uck and I just remembered I need to grab a tarp and some rope, my head is spinning. This is going to be great, I can't wait to meet all you guys and play some golf.

Yep they're crashing at my site. I'm almost done packing, and wow did I pack a bunch of sh!t, lol. F uck and I just remembered I need to grab a tarp and some rope, my head is spinning. This is going to be great, I can't wait to meet all you guys and play some golf.

Woohoo! Can't wait to meet you too! :thmbup:

And yes, I need to get serious on the packing! I've been slacking....

well my driver is having second toughts on doing the 5-6 hour drive if it's going to rain the whole time. So as of now we're playing it by ear. If for some reason we don't come i'll donate my camping spot. I hope the weather works in our favor i was really looking forward to this.:\

well my driver is having second toughts on doing the 5-6 hour drive if it's going to rain the whole time. So as of now we're playing it by ear. If for some reason we don't come i'll donate my camping spot. I hope the weather works in our favor i was really looking forward to this.:\

Laugh at his/her pansy ass and tell them I am making the 36 hour drive and it might rain the whole time.

This will be the most incredible weekend any of you will have ever had.

Songs will be passed down from generation to generation about this weekend.