• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Gentlemens Club Challenge

Pretty tough finish with 23, 25, 26, and 27. I'm really looking forward to getting out there and seeing what I can do at Sunset again. I've since added a pretty decent roller to my game and there are a lot of good opportunities out there. 3,4, and 25 in particular. It will be a great weekend.

I love throwing rollers at sunset and the holes you mentioned are all roller holes for me. Last year I had a few putts at eagle on the finishing hole laying down huge rollers on my first shot.

Bump, great link to course layout a couple posts up. Should be a great weekend, I need some fellow dgcr ppl to party with after rounds lol

Am weekend tee times are posted on the PDGA site. A good friend got in last minute on the waitlist so now I'll have a traveling partner for the short trip there. It should be a blast. 4 hours inbetween our tee times give us built in Caddies for at least part of our rounds.

How does this layout compare to last years course par for the pro weekend? Easier, harder, about the same?

I'm not sure about the par comparison from last year to this year but the layout itself is harder this year. There's more OB, longer holes, and a triple mando hole. I like the layout a lot this year, I wish AM weekend's layout was as good this year.

Hoping to make it out of work in time today to get to Vegas and practice the course before dark. I can't wait to get out there and put my game together (and test my pointer finger that I cut this week righ where I grip a disc). It should be a great weekend. I'm hoping to win a basket in the raffle too. Crossing my fingers, the weather is supposed to be picturesque.

jY4dufvl.jpg

AM weekend players pack:
Gstar Vroc3
Blizz Destroyer
Pro Katana
Dri-fit polo
DVD of last years top card final round
2 swirly minis
glow mini
sparkle mini
bottle opener mini
Vibram mini
Vibram towel
Innova key chain
Innova calendar
Playing cards
Dice
personalized bagtag
2 show tickets.

The pros could sell that VRoc to some knob on Facebook and fund their entire tour. :|

Tight competitive finish in advanced. I almost pulled it through but took a respectable tie for 2nd against some strong players. 1st went back and forth all round, but the winner Jason earned it in the last stretch with smart play and good putting.

I just noticed that Julianna Korver is registered in the Open Women division. It'll be interesting to see how she does... someone get Marty on the horn and ask if he would consider filming the card with her and Paige Pierce on the first day...

Latest posts