• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Gentlemens Club Challenge

I just noticed that Julianna Korver is registered in the Open Women division. It'll be interesting to see how she does... someone get Marty on the horn and ask if he would consider filming the card with her and Paige Pierce on the first day...

^Thirded. I would love to see that round:hfive:

PDGA doesn't provide live scoring other than NTs and Majors. Up to A-tier TDs to put team together to do it.

the last few open cards are finishing on Saturday morning then updates will follow

from the LCDGC facebook page;

GCC Open Division Tee Times for Saturday's round will be posted by 10 am Saturday morning after Friday's suspended round is completed early Saturday morning (8 am) due to darkness. First Open Division second round tee is not until 10:54. For now, all Open players given a 10:54 tee time until shuffle done Saturday am when Friday round is completed.

I'm wondering what effects having to 'finish up' round one Saturday morning will have on the card in question's second round? if any.

How do you not plan for darkness?

Couldn't they just have started an hour earlier?

Were there huge backups?

I just don't understand.

How do you not plan for darkness?

Couldn't they just have started an hour earlier?

Were there huge backups?

I just don't understand.

there were some huge backups caused by some of the earlier cards from what I understand. people waiting for someone to putt out on a 750 foot hole before teeing off type things.

Latest posts