• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 MPO Worlds - Augusta

I like that this other course is going to be the final round. It seems like a course that can be ripped up by anyone who is on point so that final day should be an exciting one.

I think Ricky will repeat.

Ricky referred to his round as mediocre at Jackson and after watching the coverage I see what he is getting at. I'm surprised John E beat the field like that and would not be surprised if Paul or Ricky match or beat that 12 down tomorrow. Jackson is demanding though. Maybe a tad lucky in spots.

I don't think John E has a bogey in the tournament yet and that is pretty impressive on these courses.

Well, less impressive here than at Jackson from the look of it.

JohnE still holding, but this bomber course doesn't suit him as much as it does the younger guys with the cannons.

Paige birdies 6 out of 8 holes to open a six stroke lead. Looking to run away with her 4th title (every odd year 2011, 2013, 2015, 2017??)

6 down round is pretty impressive with 9 birdies. 6 shot lead going into the 2nd half...she'll be tough to catch.

^^By his standards, 9 pars in first 13 holes, sounds pretty blah to me... Though he did birdie the two holes right after I posted that, lol.

Last edited:
I would say it's Wysocki's to lose now.

I would agree, barring ricky getting some really awful tree kicks tomorrow... Or Paul just getting insanely hot...

Thought the BSF kind of went like this the other way. Both were tied after rd1, ricky slipped rd2 but got hot in rd3 and 4...

Gotta be the new course record for Rick... -12 for 55 is salty.

Yesterday's score really must've gotten under his skin. Watching the coverage he could've been right there with McCray (granted there wasn't any coverage of McCray's card, so he could've easily been -14 and we don't know).