• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 Steady Ed HOF Classic PDGA NT

Ps. its cue, not queue in the context of paging Steve West :) I mean this in the friendliest of ways. I am sure not 100% for English either.

I no you mint know harm, and
Its probably a mute point, but...
Their's not to mini things that I mis, butt I mrsed that.
Sory.
:\:confused::D:D:D

Sorry, I should have fixed the quote. I meant McBeth opting out of using INNOVAs bag. :doh:

Ps. its cue, not queue in the context of paging Steve West :) I mean this in the friendliest of ways. I am sure not 100% for English either.

Unless he meant to put him in line, waiting to post.

So RE: disc naming in commentary. I promise you Cory doesn't have a company bias. We just say what we know. We happen to film the Innova guys a lot, so we're very familiar with their bags. Watch a vid Doss is on, he gets the same every disc treatment, and he's DC.

Doss is easy, he hasn't changed his back in 10 years. :)

I still remember the high panic when he stuck a disc in a tree. It meant a change.

I've heard Cory do Prodigy, Prodiscus, DC, Innova, MVP, Discmainia, Millenium and Hyzerbomb. Oh yeah, DGA too. That should tell you that I watch way too much CCDG.

I was there Saturday and didn't like the new layout at all. #3 is indeed a disaster and the other new holes aren't much better. This is personal preference, but I don't enjoy watching the best players in the world crawling through the brush to find their discs and then chucking tomahawks hoping to get lucky and find the green. The PGA sometimes makes the same mistake with the US Open and it's equally annoying. It's possible to have a course that is challenging while still being fair, and to showcase the players' skills while punishing poor shots. It's a shame because Jackson has some really cool signature holes.

Actually, isn't his green Wasp a Huklab dye? But, I get it. They mostly are.

I remember seeing that green huk lab disc, but most (all?) Of his discs are green, right? He also wears their logo on his shirt, or has in the past. Um, I've forgotten, is this the McBeth is dead thread?

If you didn't catch it, Dickerson and his wife bought a truck and trailer and are going on the road next year. He's my prediction for break through player. At least one NT, maybe a major?

I remember seeing that green huk lab disc, but most (all?) Of his discs are green, right? He also wears their logo on his shirt, or has in the past. Um, I've forgotten, is this the McBeth is dead thread?

From filming him in June:

Red = predator (huk lab)
Pink is a new force
green dark is a force
green lighter is a wasp (definitely no huk lab)
white/glow is a buzzz
dark blue is TI Buzzz

He had a couple other discs in there, but they're escaping me

Red = predator (huk lab)
Pink is a new force
green dark is a force
white/glow is a buzzz
dark blue is TI Buzzz

What is that disc he throws that sick roller with from the elevated tee at BSF? XS maybe?

Red = predator (huk lab)
Pink is a new force
green dark is a force
white/glow is a buzzz
dark blue is TI Buzzz

Didn't Doss help make the Zone as Famous as it is? Seems like I remember him throwing a Green Zone a ton a the USDGC a couple years back. Figured it was still in his bag.

Red = predator (huk lab)
Pink is a new force
green dark is a force
white/glow is a buzzz
dark blue is TI Buzzz **EDIT IN** - Is a Proto and does not have a stamp.

What is that disc he throws that sick roller with from the elevated tee at BSF? XS maybe?

Bright Green Huk Lab (Beat up Predator, like really beat)
His roller disc is that siiick looking blue XL. Pretty sure that's been in his bag the longest

Also, McBeth was said to be using the oldschool bag w/quad shocks because it carries more discs. With the water hazards at USDGC, he needed to carry extra.

Red = predator (huk lab)
Pink is a new force
green dark is a force
white/glow is a buzzz
dark blue is TI Buzzz

I've heard of some weird perversions, but disc peeping is the worst. I better not catch you lookin' through the window at my discs, boy.

Latest posts