• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] 2023 Innova Tour Series Thread

I got my order in the mail today. Can't wait for spring to start throwing. Got 2 of the blue star glow ITs to fill the understable fw slot and they feel so good. So comfy with the convex bevel. I ordered a heimbo destroyer as well, white rim just to collect, seems like it would be beefy as hell. I throw lighter and flatter destroyers myself.

Curious what the Gurthie halo Wraiths are like compared to previous runs.

Checked some out and they don't seem to have the typical Halo pop top dome. They felt good and so did the Queen star glow.

Checked some out and they don't seem to have the typical Halo pop top dome. They felt good and so did the Queen star glow.

2023 NQs are definitely less domey overall than the 2022 NQs also! Same with the TS ITs, reportedly, compared to previous IT runs. Seems like the 2023 tour series got a flat/neutral dome thing going on. Can't speak for the echo destroyers though!

Last edited:
I got a pair of Ohn's Glow Halo Leopard3s. They feel really nice and look even better. Slightly soft with a similar feel to last year's Glow Star Sidewinders. Not as chalky as the NQ Glow Wraiths. I'm going to get them out in the field this afternoon, but they have a slightly higher PLH than my Grungebob Splatter Star Leo3. Like every other halo disc, it seems like it's going to start as a stable flyer, so I'm excited to work it into my laser straight fairway.

I got a pair of Ohn's Glow Halo Leopard3s. They feel really nice and look even better. Slightly soft with a similar feel to last year's Glow Star Sidewinders. Not as chalky as the NQ Glow Wraiths. I'm going to get them out in the field this afternoon, but they have a slightly higher PLH than my Grungebob Splatter Star Leo3. Like every other halo disc, it seems like it's going to start as a stable flyer, so I'm excited to work it into my laser straight fairway.

interesting, might have to try a NQ glow wraith knowing that now. the new halo glow leopard3s are great.

got a couple

I did get out to throw the Glow Halo Leo3 yesterday. It wasn't as stable as I expected for being fresh out of the box, but still decently stable for a Leopard3. Thrown on hyzer it flipped up slightly, flirted with getting flat, then faded out. I'd give it a 7/5/-1/1.5 flight based on my 4 tosses with it. A tick more stable than the relatively fresh splatter star I threw with it.

Blue Star Glow Holly Finley It. 173 grams weighed. AWESOME, and reliable disc. Not as domey as the g-star edition, with some more stability to work with.

They just look and feel cheap, and from what I understand the blizzard rims are actually a manufacturing defect. I love a good star wraith or destroyer, but there are too many with blizzard rims floating around.
I haven't seen any halo discs with blizzard rims do you just have to get lucky to find one or do they advertise them like that?

Glow Champ Halo Firebirds for the '23 Sextons
Halo Star Toros for Heimburg in '23
Halo Ch Bosses for Koling

Anyone think there will be any more Innova Star Team tour series drops for '23? Mertsch and Freeman haven't gotten a second mold yet but each had commemorative discs (bottom stamp '22 Gator3 and bottom stamp Color Glow MF Ch Jay/bottom stamp '23 Halo Star XCal) in the last 12 months for winning on tour.

J. AllenColor Glow Ch TeebirdHalo Star Roc3
BarsbyHalo ChargerGlow Halo Star Eagle
BlomroosGlow Star DestroyerColor Glow Ch Thunderbird
BrathwaiteSwirly Star DestroyerGlow MF Ch Hawkeye
FreemanGlow Halo Star Juggernaut
GurthieHalo Star WraithHalo Glow Ch Sonic
HeimburgHalo Star DestroyerHalo Star Toro
KingHalo Star HawkeyeHalo Star Jay
KolingHalo Star ThunderbirdHalo Ch Boss
KorverHalo Star TernHalo Star RR
MertschHalo Star XCal
SalonenGlow Halo Star Aviar3Halo Star TL3
ScogginsGlow Halo Star Leo3Glow Halo Star Teebird
SextonNexus Color Glow FireflyGlow Halo Ch Firebird

Glow Champ Halo Firebirds for the '23 Sextons
Halo Star Toros for Heimburg in '23
Halo Ch Bosses for Koling

Anyone think there will be any more Innova Star Team tour series drops for '23? Mertsch and Freeman haven't gotten a second mold yet but each had commemorative discs (bottom stamp '22 Gator3 and bottom stamp Color Glow MF Ch Jay/bottom stamp '23 Halo Star XCal) in the last 12 months for winning on tour.

J. AllenColor Glow Ch TeebirdHalo Star Roc3
BarsbyHalo ChargerGlow Halo Star Eagle
BlomroosGlow Star DestroyerColor Glow Ch Thunderbird
BrathwaiteSwirly Star DestroyerGlow MF Ch Hawkeye
FreemanGlow Halo Star Juggernaut
GurthieHalo Star WraithHalo Glow Ch Sonic
HeimburgHalo Star DestroyerHalo Star Toro
KingHalo Star HawkeyeHalo Star Jay
KolingHalo Star ThunderbirdHalo Ch Boss
KorverHalo Star TernHalo Star RR
MertschHalo Star XCalHalo Star Stingray
SalonenGlow Halo Star Aviar3Halo Star TL3
ScogginsGlow Halo Star Leo3Glow Halo Star Teebird
SextonNexus Color Glow FireflyGlow Halo Ch Firebird

Only a 2nd Freeman TS remains. Maybe a putter? Could be Gator3 again or maybe a Firebird?