• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2023 Pro Worlds - Smuggler's Notch

TheOtherBill

* Ace Member *
Didnt see a thread so combine if needed.

WOW huge sponsor just announced!

Professional Disc Golf Association

We're thrilled to announce L.L. Bean as the presenting sponsor for the 2023 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships, which will include a minimum purse of $275K at Smugglers' Notch Disc Golf & Outdoor Center!

That's a huge name for a sponsorship. Their bathmats are the best.

It's a pretty good match for DG imo. Hopefully they find it to be a successful pairing.

It's pretty good news but they are throwing $300K towards the cornhole championship where they'll use L.L. Bean bags in competition. ;)

L.L. Bean very popular with older folks. Glad to see they're going with that demographic. Maybe tie in AARP as well.

Didnt see a thread so combine if needed.

WOW huge sponsor just announced!

Professional Disc Golf Association

We're thrilled to announce L.L. Bean as the presenting sponsor for the 2023 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships, which will include a minimum purse of $275K at Smugglers' Notch Disc Golf & Outdoor Center!

That's a huge name for a sponsorship. Their bathmats are the best.

I was just in the Flagship store yesterday, they had a VERY small sign announcing this, at their Discraft display. Hopefully, they will print at least 1 large banner to display the sponsorship!

The trophy this year will just be one of those huge backpacks that they have in their stores.

L. L. Bean missed a huge opportunity in the 80's by not teaming up with L. L. Cool J.

In the 80's the only person I knew that wore LLB, was a preppy d!ck.

It was ironic to me that they are an outdoors/naturalist type company.

In the 80's the only person I knew that wore LLB, was a preppy d!ck.

It was ironic to me that they are an outdoors/naturalist type company.

LL bean to me screams flannel. Flannel does not scream preppy to me. Maybe the guy you knew had a different catalog.

When I think preppy in the 80s there is only one thing that comes to mind. Z cavariccis.