• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

25% off at Dick's

superium

Eagle Member
Wandered in to see if they had anything interesting/out of the ordinary and noticed everything was 25% off. Did find 2 flight # champ tbirds that were grippy and slightly gummy compared to the recent rock hard batch of champ plastic but I couldnt justify standing in the long line to cash out for a disc I dont even throw anymore.

Dick's? Oh yeah. That's the place where the poor hang out, the swass like to play, and the rich flaunt clout. Sound's like a dive.
;)

Dick's? Oh yeah. That's the place where the poor hang out, the swass like to play, and the rich flaunt clout. Sound's like a dive.
;)

Everybody's lookin if ya jealous turn around
The Teebird glide keeps us closer to the ground
We're gettin good grip from the champ series plastic

I went in to our newly installed Dick's and saw maybe one Disc, other than Aviar P & A's, that newbs should get on that rack...A lone Star Roadrunner. A ton of Champ Beasts, Orcs, Grooves, of course. Some DX stuff of the same, plus Wraiths.

There ought to be two dozen Stingrays in there and NO Orcs, Grooves, Wraiths or Beasts.

is it company wide or your specific store? and how long does it last?
Nation wide. I was actually impressed on how many people walked by and were interested in getting into the sport the 5 mins. or so I was sifting thru the discs.
I can't really hate on Dick's since I would of likely never got into the sport if they didnt carry discs. Purchased my first disc from them 5 years ago and 800+ discs later, I haven't bought another disc from them.

Nation wide. I was actually impressed on how many people walked by and were interested in getting into the sport the 5 mins. or so I was sifting thru the discs.
I can't really hate on Dick's since I would of likely never got into the sport if they didnt carry discs. Purchased my first disc from them 5 years ago and 800+ discs later, I haven't bought another disc from them.

Holy guacamole.:|

Ended up going back today since I got a $10 off 50 in the mail. Bought 3 AJ Destro's and a tern for $46. Under $12 each for premium plastic, not bad. I think the deal ended yesterday but they still had the sign up so they gave me the deal.

Only 800? Newbie.

25% off only makes them 20 more than everyone else. Great deal :thmbup:

Had a little time to spare between an eye doctor appointment and work so I went to the nearest Dick's. Selection was, by Dick's standards, pretty good, but about the only thing I saw for 25% off was some Innova set that included a bag.

And even if single discs were 25% off, that's not that superb of a deal when Champ is marked $15.99, and Star is $17.99.

On a related note, I did notice that they had their Grooves marked down $1 more than the other molds. Perhaps they're starting to catch on.

I was in there a few weeks ago and they had a super flat gummy 12x firebird best disc I've ever seen in a dick's store. It was marked $19.99! If it was 25% off I would've bought it.

Everybody's lookin if ya jealous turn around
The Teebird glide keeps us closer to the ground
We're gettin good grip from the champ series plastic

Good try. (3
Wish I got good grip out of champ. It only works when it's old enough to be irreplaceable.... No, you can't touch my T-bird!

Latest posts