• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] 6 Disc manufacturer's best molds?

Innova Destroyer
Discraft Buzzz
Prodigy M1
Millennium QJLS
Discmania PD
Gateway Wizard

I've only ever thrown Lat once and that way an Opto Halo and it didn't grab me. I would choose it if one of my Destroyers got too beat in, but wouldn't pick it up for any reason other than that. We're all pretty much in agreement with the PD, love that disc.

MVP Anode
Prodigy PA1
Discraft Buzz
Westside Warship
Latitude Saint
Innova Destroyer

I don't always throw the last 2 because I can't get them to full distance potential, but I could throw them well enough until I started discing down. And I feel like I should always have an overstable approach disc, hence the two putters.

/thread

1. KC Pro Aviar
2. Eclipse Vector
3. E Demon
4. Ti Stalker
5. 400g F7
6. Q Quasar

I could get by on these.

Innova: Wraith
Discraft: Buzzz
Gateway: Wizard
Lat 64: Striker
DGA: Tsunami
Mill: Orion LS

I think I would change this up as of now in order to fill most slots:

Putter: Wizard (Gateway)
Mid: Buzzz (Discraft)
Fairway driver: Patriot (Legacy)
Understable driver: F7 (Prodigy)
Overstable driver: Wraith (Innova)
Stable driver: Rogue (DGA)

On some courses I might need more mids, so alternatively as follows:

Drone (Discraft)
M2 (Prodigy)
Stingray (Innova)
Wizard (Gateway)
Trespass (Dynamic Disc)
Patriot (Legacy)
Saint (Lat 64) or Rogue (DGA)

Great thread idea! Really like the challenge and idea of picking only one from so many great disc manufacturers.

Putter: Gateway SSS Wizard (the easiest pick, hands down)
Mid: Discraft ESP Buzzz (I love the buzzz but use a lot of discraft, so hard choice still)
Mid: ABC Platinum Flying Squirrel (If I had two Innova choices, I would have gone with a champ stingray but this was the disc I used before it got replaced by that)
Fairway: MVP Neutron Volt
Fairway/Distance: Innova Pro Valkyrie
Distance: Westside Tournament Boatman

I would have an easier time with the list if I could have an extra MVP or Discraft slot but that is the fun of it

Also it was hard cutting out a soft proton Ion for approach shots and putting but the Wizard is just a bit shorter with more control

Wizard, Roc, Comet, PD, something overstable, something warp speed and pretty neutral

what if you had to carry one disc from 'every' manufacturer? but only six molds?

this is actually a bit tougher than I'd imagine it would be.

putter - gateway SS warlock
stable mid - L64 opto pain
understable mid - discraft x comet
stable fairway - discmania pPD
overstable - innova champ firebird
distance - dynamic lucid trespass

I think I'd be fairly comfortable with that setup just about anywhere.

When I only take the Nutsac bag I put five in it and they are all DD molds because those are seriously the five I need the most and like the best for my weak game. If I could add a sixth it would also be DD. Trespass, Renegade, Escape, Suspect, Truth, Judge. Covers me top to bottom. I'll play your game though and choose based on the premise of your OP.

Cannon, Teebird, River, Wasp, Tursas, Judge

Latest posts