• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A Disc's Life

I tried it on a Roc and the disc didn't really go anywhere, it was too heavy or the camera effected it more at the slower speed.

That was cool. Great work, thanks for posting!

Tim, you need to bring this out here and use it out at Birds Of Paridise. I think that would make for some epic pov videos.

And as an additional plus side, you could be the first East coaster to review BOP.

Good thing you didn't put it on a Wolf or you'd have to roll it to get the disc to go anywhere. :|

I had a shot that turned into a roller after a tree hit. It doesn't translate very well to video, you just see the ground a majority of the time.

A counter weight on the side of the camera should help out with that. That might not work with the vane, or the aerodynamics of the camera rig.

Did you try any tomahawk throws? Or skips? I'd also like to see a flight pov where the camera spins with the disc just to see what that would look like.

yeah really well done! would love to see a thumber!

the life of a thumber!!!

Missed this first time around. Very cool.

Gotta clean up that OAT, though. :|

Anyone try this design yet? Was waiting to win a hero 2/3 to try it..

The fin behind the camera with the right angles should keep it from turning.. the balloon would drag so need more of a cone shape than a sphere, and the balloon would need to keep the weight of the camera to nill..

The initial resistance to move for the balloon and camera could be negated some by launching them as well. Just trying to not have the flight of the disc modified..
of course the best would be having a track set up...

Attachments

• pov.jpg
    pov.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 54
That was really neat....a bit crazy on the shakiness, but holy cow that was neat!!!

Great video. My vertigo really kicking in. Has anyone mentioned a small gyroscope for stability??? keep up the good work

Latest posts