• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A good disc that turns right.

Open up the floodgates. You're about to get a whole slew of options. No one is better than the other. What do you currently throw? It might be best to find something that fits your current lineup

This would help a lot to steer you in the right direction. Also, do you want a turn from a flat throw, one that you can hyzer flip into a turn? Several approaches you can take - either mold or throwing adjustments.

How far do you want these turns, what are your distances now with similar-speed discs, is there wind to consider, is a gradual turn ok or do you need a sharper turn...etc. etc.

Instead of the vision try a gold line river. More glide and easier to control. i don't even throw my vision anymore.

It really depends on the thrower. Just assuming that the most understable disc will do the trick is not often the case. I know a guy that throws beat-in Forces for slow turning anhyzer lines.

I can often achieve a smooth anhyzer line with a Pro Starfire, Pro Destroyer, Surge SS

Discraft's Stratus will be the easiest to turn right and is the most forgiving.
Innova's stingray is their closest mold.

And what kind of right turn are you looking for? Like someone mentioned, thrown flat, and turn slowly right? flip up to flat (release with hyzer, flips up flat, or a touch anny)? Monster sky anhyzer? I like Rivers (GL) and Visions for annys. I like my Vision, because, if I want, I can power down and turn it right but still have it come back...for some serious S-Curves (Buckhorn #12 backdoor for you Raleigh peeps :D It's a tough line to hit, but its there, and if you do, you have an ace run on your hands...hit the basket twice so far...)

Disc that turns right

For myself, I enjoy throwing a leopard for a driver in this case. I release it on a hyzer and it has a nice turn for the longest time. For a mid range, I throw a beat in dx Roc. Same thing, release on a hyzer and watch it hold a nice soft turn the whole way.

Latest posts