• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Aaron Rodgers plays DG

There's a guy who lives literally right beside my course who is in the Minor Leagues. He doesn't play too seriously, but he can chunk.

If Rodgers is good at discing too that would be unfair, shouldn't be awesome in two sports...not really fair. He probably just uses a putter too.

oh great, here come the comercials:

"Rodgers knows disc golf ... Rodgers knows table tennis .. Rodgers knows tiddly winks"

great .. just what we needed ..

I keep finding it harder and harder to hate this guy, speaking as a Bears fan. I can't wait until the packer green and yellow Aaron Rodgers line of discs comes out after they win the Super Bowl again. :doh:

Texans will get them in the super bowl, if the 49ers don't first.

I keep finding it harder and harder to hate this guy, speaking as a Bears fan. I can't wait until the packer green and yellow Aaron Rodgers line of discs comes out after they win the Super Bowl again. :doh:

nah .. my niners will stop them. They haven't played against a decent defense yet this year.

Eff that. :thmbdown:

DA BEARS 4 LYFE

:)

I'd rather play a round with "whiny crybaby" Cutler than Rodgers and his lame-ass wrestling belt moves. I'd probably nail him in the face with a Nuke if he did that on the course. :D

I am from southern oregon not super far from where Aaron Rogers grew up and the frolf was what i first heard disc golf callwd and yes the aera is hippy infested.

As a die hard Vikings fan, at first I really hated the man, but after watching him for awhile that guy is an effing machine. Even when he takes off running his eyes never ever leave downfield. As much as it pains me. I like the guy...

*shoot me know please*

Exactly

But the difference between what it takes to throw a football and a disc is pretty great.

I think the closest Dg shot to throwing a football would be a tomahawk. I don't know anyone that can throw an 80 yard tomahawk, not saying it can't be done. I can throw a baseball in the upper 80's, but I rarely break 400ft throwing a disc.

Latest posts