• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Addicted

Im addicted as well but the real reason I posted is that this thread is hilarious

ReedyCreekProduct---

I'll have to confess to being non-disc-addicted. I don't own that many. But I'm fine with people who want to buy 100....especially if they buy them from me.

Our store is small---a sideline to our regular business---but it's all Columbia has.

I'll confess my addiction isn't to discs, but to disc golf. After 8 years of play, and with shoulder surgery scheduled with no guarantee I'd be able to play agan, my brother convinced me to buy some land with him, move out to the country, and build our own course.

If not an addiction, it's at least a substance abuse problem.

Well, I guess there was always the chance you could learn to play with your off arm, right?

I hope your shoulder is okay. And I'm glad you guys are supplying the Columbia area its Disc fix. There are worse things than selling a lot of plastic objects that get people exercising and enjoying each others' company outdoors.

Sounds like you guys are livin' the life!!!

The other night while i was sleeping. my wife came in to go to sleep. she says I asked her "how did you throw today?" I'm not sure she's a credible witness... she thinks my discs are toys

Latest posts