• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Addicted

champ

I took the day off today to play a little disc golf with some friends. After it was all said and done we had played 63 holes of disc golf; that's one hell of a day! I've been playing for just about a year now and have been lucky enough to play 28 courses with in that time. I think I'm offically addicted.

And the next step is to buy lots of plastic.

haha same here i am sixteen and i got around 100 discs either champ, elite z, esp, or star i am addicted and my parents hate it

We're all addicted here and the problem is that there isn't a former addict on this site to help pull us out of it. I've been playing for just over a year too and if anything the addiction is getting stronger.

My wife is addicted.

I suppose I should be jealous but we looked last night and her game has improved 14 strokes over the course of a year...can't bitch about that! I wish I had that kind of improvement...In fact my game has devolved about 14 strokes over the last year.

I'm addicted for sure, but the girlfriend is too so it works out ok. We're taking a week long trip to Highbridge in a couple weeks for our vacation, and hitting up as many courses as possible on the way there and back.

Hi, my name is Kwick, and i'm a discaholic

Do you need a sponsor? I suffer from the same disease.

I'd love a sponsor. I was holding out for discraft, but if you want to pay my tourney fees, my next event is saturday. you owe me $30

If it wasn't addicting, it probably wouldn't be very much fun. Isn't that how it usually works? At least it's something healthy. I've been addicted to much worse, believe me.

haha same here i am sixteen and i got around 100 discs either champ, elite z, esp, or star i am addicted and my parents hate it

I hope you're not skipping school for DG. DG is great. Education is greater.

100 discs? FFS I been playing 13 years and only own maybe 20.

Maybe more school is needed, I have about 100

How does a 16 year old get 100 higher grade discs? That's over $1,000.
I think we found the kid who hides in the bushes stealing drivers.

Last edited:
I'd love a sponsor. I was holding out for discraft, but if you want to pay my tourney fees, my next event is saturday. you owe me $30

How about I pay you in life lessons?

life lessons (noun): rambling stories of drunken shenanigans that usually end with someone passing out, peeing themself, or setting something on fire but have no real point or conclusion

Give me a call after 8:00PM on any given day (6:00PM on the weekends) and we can start these life lessons any time. We can start with "2002 Nebraska @ PSU tailgate: WHERE'S MY DRINK?!" lesson. A classic.