• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

All Things Dynamic Discs!

What up all? Knew to this forum and thought I would use it answer questions about all things Dynamic Discs related.

Check out the Dirty Dozen Tour for an event near you.

http://www.dynamicdiscs.com/tournaments/

Smitty

The Challengers have a great texture to them. The most important thing about a putter is how it feels in your hands.

I am throwing the helk out of the Z-Drone. Mine is Orange.

The Challengers seem to be more stable than regular Pro D. Anyone else noticing that?

welcome smitty. I think you will find that this is a great outlet for reaching out to your customers and vise versa. Don't sweat the trolls and the haters - they're out there too.

Always good to have a rep from a major online store to keep us in the know.
Welcome aboard.

Thanks for the compliments. Customer service and dyes are two things that we really value at DD.

I am sure there are some trolls out there, they seem to be everywhere you look.

The Challengers seem to be more stable than regular Pro D. Anyone else noticing that?

Yes, I just threw mine for the first time today and they are. Dynamic is also one of my favorite companies. I love the exclusive discs and there customer service is top notch

emacchallenger__66555_thumb.jpg

Here is a pic of the "EMAC Series" putters we had made.

We have both Blue and Green.

You can't deny how good a DD stamp looks on a Wizard.

DD and Gateway have had a great relationship for several years. We move a ton of Gateway putters and for good reason, they look and feel sweet.

The Gateway Ring of Fire that takes place at many events is great. Gateway often will sponsor and Am winner and Pro winner with tourney entries or merch. The catch is you must putt with a Gateway putter. Kills me when I see a guy win a Ring of Fire and they aren't using a Gateway putter.

Hey Smitty! Welcome aboard! This is Jeff. The one that's been doing all of the recent tee shirt designs for you guys…

Cool, and keep up the good work. I like many of the designs that I see. I am 2 hours from HQ, so I only get to see most designs via emails that the Boss sends to me.

Bought a DD dyed Z Buzzz a few months back. Bottom stamped and SUPER flat. No I cant find any more.....got it through your ebay store, emailed asking for more, no go....

I payed like $25 for it lol, I need like 5 more...

Huge DD fan here in Canada btw :)

Latest posts