• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

All Things Dynamic Discs!

It meathooks RIGHT...not LEFT...I told you it was weird.

I am poor and have no change...other options.

sounds to me like the right characteristics of a surge SS. if its beatin in, or thrown too hard. its a roller. all 3 of mine have been the same way.

In the interest of killing my portion of this thread so others have a question...This disc is great! I have never been happier that I have been with this disc...Joy of all joys all my questions have been answered!

1311354580.jpg

Dear Dynamic Dudes...I feel slightly slighted. I met your wonderful sales team at the DD event at Cedar Hill a couple of months ago. The above disc was sold to me out of the X-out bucket. This Surge SS...stating there is nothing flight path wise with this disc. Myself and other individuals have tried throwing this disc with no positive results.

My reason for writing on here is to ask your sales staff to be sensitive to rookie players who take and believe your advice...I only spent $10 but it is money lost now...

I would love to have a disc like that brand new. There's pleny of things I could use it for.

I would love to have a disc like that brand new. There's pleny of things I could use it for.

Well...it practically IS brand new...I would give it a 8.5/10 on the sleepy scale just because of the flight plate dent and the ink...

I lost my VULCAN...hint hint...or a Archon...wink wink

Heck...I would even meet you to save shipping on both ends...

Here is a list of some of the items that were picked up from Discraft. Let me know if you have any interest.

FLX Z Wasps ($20)
Z Meteor ($20)
Sparkle Z Wildcat ($15)
Deuce ($15)
Phantom ($15)
Z Buzzz with Buzzz SS stamp (sneaky!) ($10)
mis-stamp First Run Z Nuke & Nuke SS ($10)
Z Xtreme heavy and light weights ($20/$15)
1st Run Elite Pro Stratus ($15)
Bottom stamp or blank Armageddon Nuke ($20)
First Run Stamp Soft Magnet ($20)
ESP Stalker ($20)
Proto D Ringer Black Discraft Bar Stamp ($10)

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on the latest DyeMax action. These discs can be purchased for $25 each and you can pick nearly any disc and color. Contact [email protected]

This is the first of the Nikkodiscgolf.com run. A portion of the proceeds will go back to Nikko to help him during his travels on tour.

next

Last edited:
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up on the latest DyeMax action. These discs can be purchased for $25 each and you can pick nearly any disc and color. Contact [email protected]

This is the first of the Nikkodiscgolf.com run. A portion of the proceeds will go back to Nikko to help him during his travels on tour.

next

hey, those cool stamps were drawn by no other than our own DGCR member Les White...me!

i am also updating the stamp with bolder, sharper art and i will be adding cool designs and backgrounds as we speak.

much props to dynamic discs and jeremy rusco for helping nikko see these through...

NIKKOSWIRLcopy.jpg

NIKKOORANGEGRADIENT.jpg

Les-

If you have any other designs that you aren't working with Nikko on, and would like to get them out into the DG world.

Let me know and I will hook you up with Rusco. You guys could figure out compensation and such.

thanks bro,
jeremy and I hooked up at worlds this year and we have been communicating via email - it's gonna be an awesome ride! :thmbup:

Champ ROCS

How about some real (non plus mold) champion rocs? That would be the bees knees.

non plus molds are exclusive to the USDGC and you have to be a tournament partner to get them from Innova. I have some extras what are you looking for? otherwise feebay is the only alternative.

Latest posts