• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] All Things FIREBIRD

I went out to play a couple rounds of 1025 and this happens. Ugh..:thmbdown:

On the bright side, I shot a 670 and a 725 in 1025:thmbup:

they had 275 in stock when i checked at 4:45 pst, at 6, there was no trace of sexton glow color firebirds having ever been there. expect a healthy restock soon.

I saw them go fast. When they ship can someone report on how they molded up?

I'd like to get some but I've heard the color glow can mold up weird.

Saw that, but if rather have a larger sample size before I drop $20+ on a single disc.

I ordered 1 Sexton Firebird. If it's "soft" then I'll end up selling it. I prefer standard champion for my Firebirds.

168g G* Firebird virtually the same as 168g GL XXX but better grip. Plenty overstable without being a meathook for my noodle arm. My only fear is G* seems to wear faster than GL (and Star).

They probably pulled it from the website to reduce traffic until they're actually available again.

The side profile is a dead ringer for the 11X that's been in my bag for ~10 years. Definitely want to get one of these when the next batch comes out.

I just don't understand the reasoning behind pulling down the listing.

Basically, out of stock products are removed/hidden from category view while out of stock. Without that feature, there would be a lot of products listed that aren't actually available. It's still available to view from the url, just not shown when browsing categories. There should be plenty more in stock soon though.

Basically, out of stock products are removed/hidden from category view while out of stock. Without that feature, there would be a lot of products listed that aren't actually available. It's still available to view from the url, just not shown when browsing categories. There should be plenty more in stock soon though.

That makes sense. Thanks.

Big fan of the Firebird mold. I own many. It's not like the past though, now there are discs available form most every(if not every) manufacturer that are comparable and some that even out perform the archetype Firebird at it's strong suit....

In my experience there are many good discs in that slot but not something better than th Firebird.

Pred, Felon, XXX, etc. all good but not a Firebird.

Latest posts