• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Another good site that reviews disc golf courses with pictures?

brettmartin

This place is amazing, I am just wondering if there is another great site out there that some of you might know about that has the same. Great reviews, pictures, etc.

Thanks!

This is by far the most extensive and inclusive site for disc golf. This site IMO has everything a disc golfer could want. Besides all of the great features and course directory/info, DGCR has some of the best people I've ever met anywhere, couldn't ask for any better!

You can look but you won't find. I also second that comment about the people here, I do not think there is a better online community for anything. Thank God this is all for the glorious sport of Disc Golf.

Hell yes! I agree that this is and will always be the best all around DG site in the WORLD.... = )

The only other non local DG site I frequent is the disc review site which has a pretty large forum, but this one owns in my opinion...I do love the disc reviews and generally feel that Blake's disc ratings (Joes flight chart) is one of the best.

I agree. I was planning a disc golf trip around the time I became a member and did several searches, I always ended up back here. No other site directory can even start to compare, not even the pdga site. If you want to keep looking feel free, but I wouldn't waste my time if I were you. And I agree with what the others have said the people here are great, everyone in the forums is friendly and very helpful.

This is not just the best DG site out there... it is one of the best sites on the Internet. I second all the other stuff already said, too!

The only other non local DG site I frequent is the disc review site which has a pretty large forum, but this one owns in my opinion...I do love the disc reviews and generally feel that Blake's disc ratings (Joes flight chart) is one of the best.
Have you noticed, though, that the non-forum part of discgolfreview.com is outdated and almost useless these days? I'm not sure whether the admins have fallen behind with the updates or if people just aren't submitting reviews anymore... but the DGR forums are where people are reviewing and discussing discs.

Yep, no need to waster time. Pull up a chair and stick around. This place has one thing nobody else can match... community.

If you find a better place please let me know. I just doubt a place even exists.

Have you noticed, though, that the non-forum part of discgolfreview.com is outdated and almost useless these days? I'm not sure whether the admins have fallen behind with the updates or if people just aren't submitting reviews anymore... but the DGR forums are where people are reviewing and discussing discs.

I used to hang out at discgolfreview.com all the time, but I started hanging out here more and more, and now I am here all the time. I only go there now to the Buy/Sell section when I am selling or buying discs. Thats it.

This place is amazing, I am just wondering if there is another great site out there that some of you might know about that has the same. Great reviews, pictures, etc.

Thanks!

There was a great site a few years back, but then Tim hunted that person down and brutally killed him. Tragic story really. :D

If there is a better site out there, I haven't found it yet.

AK

um, 13th'd

aside from sites that sell and my local clubs' forum, this is the only place i go.

but im curious....... if you already know of this place, and like it, why would you look around for another similar site, especially here?

did you really think anyone here would direct you towards a place that'd take traffic from DGCR???

Last edited:
I used to hang out at discgolfreview.com all the time, but I started hanging out here more and more, and now I am here all the time. I only go there now to the Buy/Sell section when I am selling or buying discs. Thats it.

Not to get off topic, but If you are looking for a place to trade discs, check out discaroo.com if you haven't yet. I've used it several times and they have all been good experiences.