• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Another mid range or not?

Ruckus

Here's my bag right now
ESP Crank 171g
ESP Nuke 171g
Star Katana 171g
Star Vulcan 167g
Blizzard Champion Boss 138g
Pro Wraith 169g
Pro Starfire 170g
Star Teebird 170g
DX Teebird 165g
ESP Buzzz 178g
Pro-d Buzzz 175g
Soft Magnet 173g
Ion putter 175g

I'm think about getting a star roc, thoughts?

You lack an OS mid. I suggest a Champion King Cobra.

I carry a King Cobra, Elite-X Buzz, MVP vector, and a Mako, listed from OS-S-US. Looks like you have the Stable/US slot filled up nicely.

If the Star you're talking about is the San Marino, as I have a couple of, it had a lot of overlap with the Buzzz for me. I actually replaced the SM Roc with the FLX/ESP Buzzz in my bag. Now the Star Stingray has virtually replaced the Buzzz.

As mentioned above, a more overstable mid might be in order. I've thrown both the Wasp and Hornet and settled on the Hornet. Of course, check out my signature. Bro Dave speaks the truth! :)

So an OS mid, one suggestion for king cobra and one for hornet. Any others?

So an OS mid, one suggestion for king cobra and one for hornet. Any others?

A star rancho roc would go nicely with your buzzzes - rocs fly more OS in star rancho and like height, whereas the buzzzes like to be thrown low and hard like a driver. I personally find slower putter-like mids more accurate for approaches.

there is no way you should need all those distance drivers. keep 2 from starfire and up

Drone! The hornet it a little os, but you could prob just throw ur buzz with some hyzer for its lines. The drone is like a firebird mid so it had that huge wow curve on it. Do you use one of ur buzzzs as ur us spot? I would suggest a meteor for that slot.

Latest posts