• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ANY TEXAS MEETS?

kdankn

Eagle Member
Is there gonna be any texas meets ever?? i always see meets for up north and in california and stuff like that..has noone ever done one..anyone from texas wanna plan a meet? well lemme know i think this would be cool to bring different levels of players together and all play in a non-competitve enviroment..ideas are welcome thanks guys lets make this happen

I know for sure, that if there was a serious meeting in this area... quite a few would have every intention of attending. Work/Family permitting of course. Work/Fam isn't that big a deal for me personally... even tho I work, and have family. :|

I know for sure, that if there was a serious meeting in this area... quite a few would have every intention of attending. Work/Family permitting of course. Work/Fam isn't that big a deal for me personally... even tho I work, and have family. :|

haha ya work always seems to play a factor with me but my family understands my addiction for huking plastic through the air so its ok..but i was thinkin we could try and get one together for like late feb. early march i think would be cool..but noone else seems to be interested but us

We did one last April and it was awesome. My mom and I had a blast. Maybe this year more can come?

I will bring the kool-aid and mom will bring her community sun screen again.

Thanks.

ok well now that more people are starting to agree with this idea..and mcfly i had no idea there was one last year..where was it??turnout?? and now that i start to think maybe we should make this a lil more interesting and come up with cool prizes for a winner in some sort of category lol i have no idea im kinda new to this so any help is welcomed

ok well now that more people are starting to agree with this idea..and mcfly i had no idea there was one last year..where was it??turnout?? and now that i start to think maybe we should make this a lil more interesting and come up with cool prizes for a winner in some sort of category lol i have no idea im kinda new to this so any help is welcomed

I was only kidding. But... I think they had one down in the Austin area. I did not attend nor did my mom.

ahh scandalous i thought you had some useful info for this lol jk but we do need to get a meet together somewhere sometime somehow..someone shoot me some ideas

i would probably be down for a meet up, im not exactly that good or anything, but it would be fun seeing as i have no one to play with most of the time

How does Austin sound around April 19th or 20th I need some ideas as this would be my first time putting something like this together

We had a small one at World's Biggest at Circle R just outside of Austin last April-ish. If you can start something up and plan it to hit on a Sunday you'll have at least 20 from our group showing up. I think Circle R/Austin is a good place for a meet as there's 2 great courses, camping and a huge base of Austinites to draw from.

We had a small one at World's Biggest at Circle R just outside of Austin last April-ish. If you can start something up and plan it to hit on a Sunday you'll have at least 20 from our group showing up. I think Circle R/Austin is a good place for a meet as there's 2 great courses, camping and a huge base of Austinites to draw from.

Ya thats exactly where i was looking at trying to put this together at but idk much about Austin only been there a handful of times and dont remember much as it was for friends birthdays..i gonna keep thinking and enlist the help of my roommate and everyone on here to make this thing great..but i need more ideas any advice is helpful thanks guys

Count me in.... Dosent matter where we meet, im willing to drive a distance but if we get several members from the dfw area down for the meet, than lets look around here.... But as i say it dont matter to me.....

we could totally do a DFW meet i think that would be pretty sick too like if we did it at the vet or turner park or bb owens i think would be pretty sweet considering we all probably play those courses alot

DFW meet is a go, lets get some other peeps involved in this and lets get this too a course..... Vet, Turner, or Owens are good.... Now we need to narrow it down to 1 course and a date and time....

Latest posts