• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anybody played all 50 states?

While I'm doling out accolades, I wanted to congratulate you.....for being the only person to give me double digit unhelpful votes. :\

I haven't read any reviews in forever so it must have been sometime ago. I've always enjoyed seeing you around the forum, apparently I don't enjoy your reviews nearly as much lol

I never would have said anything, until I read this post:

While I'm doling out accolades, I wanted to congratulate you.....for being the only person to give me double digit unhelpful votes. :\

I can say the exact same thing about you.
15 of my 68 unhelpfuls came from you.
No one else is even remotely close.

I'm fine. For whatever reason, you thought didn't like some of my reviews. I don't necessarily expect a response, and definitely don't want to start any sort of tit for tat exchange ...or worse.

But I couldn't help thinking to myself the minute I read your post, "That's rich, coming from him."

I'm fine. For whatever reason, you thought didn't like some of my reviews. I don't necessarily expect a response, and definitely don't want to start any sort of tit for tat exchange ...or worse.

But I couldn't help thinking to myself the minute I read your post, "That's rich, coming from him."

LMAO :p:p:wall:

Ironic, isn't it? I can amend my votes. Let me know what course reviews those are from.

All you peeps needing Alaska I'll throw out a standing offer for a ride from the airport or cruise dock to the course if you're ever in Juneau and want to experience rain forest golf.

My wife has already started talking about taking an Alaskan cruise. So my first move? See if there are any courses close to cruise destinations!
Yea, I saw the one close to Juneau, then another one a little further away, so I would love to get one of those. But, with what's going on now, it will probably be a while (on a couple of different fronts) til we will go on that cruise.

But thanks a lot, having ground transportation lined up will make things a LOT easier!! :thmbup: :clap:

48/50
1 Canadian Provence too.

Need the hard ones (Alaska and Hawaii)

Had Alaska plane tickets but the pandemic made be postpone that vacation.

This is my only Disc Golf goal.

28/50 completed so far.

31/50 now.

Road trips to see new states aren't easy anymore, but I am really looking forward to the New England area and the Pacific Northwest!

I am by no means a course bagger, and I am at 34/50.

I have driven through all continental states except: WA, VT, NH, ME, and FL. But there are a few I've driven through without playing anything.

I'll get there eventually though.

My wife has already started talking about taking an Alaskan cruise. So my first move? See if there are any courses close to cruise destinations!
Yea, I saw the one close to Juneau, then another one a little further away, so I would love to get one of those. But, with what's going on now, it will probably be a while (on a couple of different fronts) til we will go on that cruise.

But thanks a lot, having ground transportation lined up will make things a LOT easier!! :thmbup: :clap:

Late response here, but I'm assuming due to COVID you probably haven't gone on your cruise yet. So hopefully this is still applicable. I went on an Alaskan cruise in 2018 and it was quite possibly my favorite vacation ever.

-Tracy Arm Fjord is the most beautiful place I've ever seen (google it, it's amazing even in stock photos).
-Juneau was a super fun town. Highly recommend taking the gondola up the mountain and hiking your way back down to the cruise ship.
-Skagway was my only disc golf round of the trip. There's an object course available to play that is just a short/cheap bus ride away from the port. Skagway was the most touristy & least authentic of the stops, so I was glad I played DG rather than doing an official excursion.
-the national forest in Ketchikan is beautiful. Awesome, awesome hike. Only thing I'd do differently is to find a way to do it self-paced rather than joining a tour (we did an official excursion with my in-laws for this one, but usually we prefer to avoid the expensive cruiseline excursions).

33/50 and 2 provinces so far. Contemplating making the drive to knock one out this week...and there's a posssible Alaska adventure later this year.

Pretty much have every state that I need mapped out in one form or another...except New Mexico (and Hawaii). That's gonna be tough.

Pretty much have every state that I need mapped out in one form or another...except New Mexico (and Hawaii). That's gonna be tough.

Pffft, New Mexico isn't tough. You just need to get sent there for work!

...Or were you talking about Hawaii?

33/50 and 2 provinces so far. Contemplating making the drive to knock one out this week...and there's a posssible Alaska adventure later this year.

I'm working on a plan for a New Mexico weekend trip in November. Fingers crossed!

Finally caught up to you with New Mexico and North Carolina to get up to 33/50!

When you get to New Mexico, Two Gray Hares DGC is in the middle of nowhere in the mountains. Amazing scenery up there! Bill and Sue Leslie are awesome hosts and they have played courses in all 50 states. :)

Finally caught up to you with New Mexico and North Carolina to get up to 33/50!

When you get to New Mexico, Two Gray Hares DGC is in the middle of nowhere in the mountains. Amazing scenery up there! Bill and Sue Leslie are awesome hosts and they have played courses in all 50 states. :)

Sad news...probably getting Nebraska, Kansas and Missouri this weekend. LoL

Was going to fly to Albuquerque and drive through to OKC, but prices are way cheaper in January, so that's happening then.

Also, may get Nevada over the Xmas break...

Last edited:
Sad news...probably getting Nebraska, Kansas and Missouri this weekend. LoL

Was going to fly to Albuquerque and drive through to OKC, but prices are way cheaper in January, so that's happening then.

Also, may get Nevada over the Xmas break...

Dammmit! Gotta plan another trip ASAP! :D

Everything left on my list is up north besides Hawaii and South Carolina, so probably going to wait for the summer to hit the road again.

Im missing Alaska, IA, WI, MN. :doh:

You can easily knock out three of those with one trip. Find an excuse to go to LaCrosse, WI and your other two midwest states are in easy reach.

Latest posts