• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone who has played sugar bush

judson

Bogey Member
I am trying to gather opinions about the sugarbush tee pads. Anyone who has played these two courses please chime in and let me know what you thought of the tee pads. If you don't remember the tee pads let me know that too, because that can be a good thing. I played it last summer and don't remember anything negative about them. Thx

Does anyone know the person who maintains the course from the disc golf community or is it all done by the ski resort?

yes. apparently the tees were made with a soil stablizer and I want to know if they are holding up well or if they need constant maintaining. I don't remember them particularly bad to throw from, but I have only played there once. I am trying to find a good alternative to concrete pads (concrete will not be approved by the state) for a new course in the North East.

I have played Sugarbush but only once myself. It was a couple years ago and to tell ya the truth I don't even remember what the teepads were made of. I know I played the base course, not the peak, and it was a fun and challenging course. That much I do remember.

Latest posts