• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arroyo Disc Golf Basket

They can't spell unveiling...that is strike one.

"...current baskets on the market today" redundancy, strike two

literacy and basket construction aren't necessarily related but....ya never know.

Last edited:
"New" current baskets are fine by me. They catch decent. I think spit outs at just a fact of life. Too many chains or too little cause problems. I'd be curious to see what this company has...?

I know those guys, and they've been pretty tight lipped about the whole thing. They seem pretty excited, and very confident.
I'm very curious to see the thing.
If I get a preview, and they won't mind, I'll share my thoughts.

if they work better they will still have to get past the established brands...kinda like Tucker Automobiles.

More power to them if they are superior

these guys have big shoes and promises to fill with the current selection of baskets.

They're approved now...I wonder if they have a netting between the chains like Feldberg suggested....

2331707.jpg

My pal was at the Worlds flymart and posted on fb that he was slamming drives into this basket from 10 feet out and none came out or blew through. Pretty impressive.

There's a photo of it on FB but since I'm at work I can't access that site.
It's not really a close up but it shows Kyle driving into it from a close distance and has the disc catching in the chains.

It says "Can your basket do that?" or something to that effect.

I'm hoping they'll have one to try out at the OG Monthly on the 28th and if they do, I"ll check it out and report back.

Latest posts