• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arroyo Disc Golf Basket

Their domain has expired, did they give up on these awesome baskets that I am just hearing about today? I want one.

Nope, their site should be back up by week's end. Trust me, we wouldn't have published the article if they were not moving forward.

Can anyone name some courses that host the Arroyo Vortex as their course target? Preferably in the area of MN.

Golden gate Park has a Vortex for the practice basket, or at least it was there a few months ago.

Golden gate Park has a Vortex for the practice basket, or at least it was there a few months ago.

No longer. They were pretty cheaply made. We ran through 2 or 3 of them in a really short time. The welds kept breaking (looked spot welded). Also the pole doesn't fit the DGA mach ground sleeves so there's an adapter - BUT - the baskets do NOT have interchangable parts. So when we broke the first one (they were kind enough to send us a replacement, so kudos there) we had to fabricate an entirely new sleeve adapter because the 2nd basket pole didn't fit the adapter that came with the 1st basket. :gross:

Necrobump.

The Arroyo Disc Sports domain has expired once again, and there have not been any updates on their Facebook page in awhile. A local course that just went in the ground mid summer has Arroyo Baskets, so they were at least selling baskets a few months back. Does anyone have an update on what's going on?

Think this is dead in the water, good baskets but too expensive and had a few issues.

Latest posts