• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Artist wanted for a tire rim dye

must be really troubling him if its not done or at least started by now? or he messed up and needs to find another one of the same thing to replace it? ooooor hes just super busy lol who knows!! thats the trouble with doing things over the internet =\

i hope you get your disc

Thanks.

At this point, it isn't about the disc.

I throw them away never to be seen again so for me to lose a disc?

No big deal.

I worry more about people than I do about discs.

I hope all is good.

I don't know BurntNeuron personally, but I am familar with his work and ethics. I think he is just really busy with other aspects of life, and is also shooting for perfection on the dye. I don't think he'd flake or anything like that.

I have released him from the work and I've given him the disc that I sent.

I know artists work is often troubling until they can figure it out.

I want the guy to know that I am not a part of the problem, I am a part of the solution in helping him be free of a problem.

Given that, I do NOT like the non-communication, there has been ample time to let me know what is up.

So no, I don't think this one is ever going to be finished for him, it's finished with me.

Disc golf is such a cool game, the people are amazing and fun. I wish all the best for burntneuron.

That is honorable and I appreciate your offer.

The project is over, the disc I searched for (a clear ice Monarch) bought was converted to a gift.

Thank you for your kind offer.