• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Baltimore Area

IcebergSlimD

Hey Baltimore DGers. I will up there next week from Tuesday 17th to Friday the 20th. I am trying to get up there early on Tuesday to take in some of the local courses. I'm looking to play Druid Hills. Any other recommendations? Any disc golf shops in the area?

Rockburn and Patapsco aren't very far, and two of my favs, just bring a map, or try to meet up with someone. Disc Outfitters is in Columbia which is fairly close to Rockburn.

goucher college is a good warm up to druid hill. patapsco is killer too. Man i used to love the goucher druid combo when i lived there.

I'll be at the Marriott Waterfront and relying on the trains to get about. Don't want to go too far out and Druid looks really close. Disc Outfitters is really tempting though..

I just played Druid Hill today for the first time! Loved it! I played it twice. The park is beautiful with the cherry blossoms right now. I'd play it again for sure. I'm from state college, but I'm doing research in Baltimore at the moment so I go down there quite often

I'm hoping to get to the course at 4. Hope to see some people out there. I'm going to try to get to Triples on Thursday but don't think my class schedule will allow enough time to get there by 5:45.

Latest posts