• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Battle for the Border: Disc Selections

Please select the discs and shirt you would like to see in the player's packs.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roadtripstuff

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Alright guys, here it is, please pick the two discs that you would like to see in the player's pack for the Battle for the Border: Michigan V. Ohio, and select an option for the shirts, polo or t-shirt. The polo shirt is additional $5 dollars over the cost of the s-shirt.

Please only make three selections, two discs, and one shirt option.

The poll will close at 8:00PM on Friday, March 9th so get your votes in. Once we have the disc selections we will calculate the cost of the packs and start taking orders.

Alright guys, here it is, please pick the two discs that you would like to see in the player's pack for the Battle for the Border: Michigan V. Ohio, and select an option for the shirts, polo or t-shirt. The polo shirt is additional $5 dollars over the cost of the s-shirt.

Please only make three selections, two discs, and one shirt option.

The poll will close at 8:00PM on Friday, March 9th so get your votes in. Once we have the disc selections we will calculate the cost of the packs and start taking orders.

come one people not that hard to understand. lol

I would vote... but I'm not from either of the states involved and don't want to skew the stats.

I suppose, it might be a little hard to understand, seeing as I didn't use correct grammar. Geez.

Just trying to make sure everyone is on the same page with how many times your supposed to vote.

We can't really go off the polls if the voting isn't correct.

The voting kind of is for the people who will be purchasing the discs.........i mean....it makes since.

and on that note.........thanks for all the good votes we have right now guys and gals ;)

We need some more Firebird votes! I'm obviously not getting my Roadrunner (which is OK, I like them better in Champ), so I'd like at least 1 disc that I actually throw :D

lets see more votes for the glow kcpro roc

I think the hesitation from a lot of the people that we had Rocs at last years event, so if they attended that they most likely will vote for something else this year. I would have totally voted for the Glo Roc if it weren't for that.

Not to instigate, but when in Michigan... where's the Discraft? :popcorn:
(trying to figure out if I can make it or not)