• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

best disc golf courses by the I 95

turbomax

hi, i will travel from Montréal (quebec) to daytona beach (Florida), i want to know wich courses you may suggest me to play on my way :) mostly 18 hole or more ,waiting your suggestion :popcorn:

I haven't played a ton out there (yet), but I really enjoyed Sedgley Woods in Philly, which you are probably going right past. It's 27 holes, but the back back 9 is like Land of the Lost - no tees or signs and less maintenance than the rest of the course. When I was there it was packed but not a soul on that 9 except some foxes.

Ask me again in Sept after my East Coast road trip...

Taking 87 to 95?

Warwick, Tyler State Park, and Iron Hill are all really good courses and easy to get to along your route.

From Richmond to Florida, tom Triplett in Savannah is the best course along 95. Its also very close to the exit

You can almost throw a disc out the window into a few of the holes at Bryan Park in Richmond it's so close to 95.

Tyler, Iron Hill, Sedgley all get a vote for my area.

If I had to pick one it would depend on your preferences and skill.

It depends what you like, of course.
Good courses close to I-95:

• Brandywine, Wilmington, Delaware. Scenic hills.
  • Luther Britt, Lumberton, NC. Tons of water.
  • Earlewood, Columbia, SC. History
  • Hover Links, Hilton Head, SC. Just kidding! :) Avoid it.
  • Tom Triplett, Savannah, GA
  • Jacksonville, FL has a nice course, but I only saw a few holes.

You have a very broad definition of close to 95
You're right! Was going by memory and forgot that Earlewood is close to I-20 not I-95. My bad. Scratch Earlewood from this list.

some day im going to get to the famous hover links

theres also arnette in fayetteville. pretty decent stop

• Bluemont, Arlington VA. Probably my favorite 9 hole course.
  • Giles Run, Lorton, VA. Unique, but disc devouring, punishing thorns. If you play the thorns like water and can stay away you can get by. (Played once and not sure I will go back.)

I would go 295 to Stafford Woods NJ instead of Sedgley. Rockburn is right off I95 in MD.

I would most definitely NOT get off I-95 for Arnette or anything in Fayetnam.

The 3 Blockhouse courses in Spotsylvania are well worth it. Tiki course is unique fun!

Wickham in Conn (I'm not sure where you are picking up 95).....Iron Hill in Delaware......Loriella in VA......those are the best bang for your buck and also just moments off the highway

Right at the SC/GA, about 8 miles apart, are Tom Triplett and The Sarge. Both are virtually on the interstate exit ramps, very convenient, and the only good courses within at least 100 miles in either direction.

Triplett would be my choice, but either make a great stop.

DR Disc Golf, Orrington, ME
Porcupine Ridge, Augusta, ME
Quarry Run, Augusta, ME
Bittersweet Ridge, North Yarmouth, ME
Page Park, Bristol, CT - off I-84 because following I-95 through RI is too long.

I would most definitely NOT get off I-95 for Arnette or anything in Fayetnam.

i managed to do it ok. isnt anywhere better between rocky mount and savnnah which is a long ways.

DR Disc Golf, Orrington, ME
Porcupine Ridge, Augusta, ME
Quarry Run, Augusta, ME
Bittersweet Ridge, North Yarmouth, ME
Page Park, Bristol, CT - off I-84 because following I-95 through RI is too long.

well, coming from monteal, i doubt hell be going through new england at all. picking up 95 outside of nyc.

Agree with other that Iron Hill is very convenient from 95. Also if you cross the border and get back on in Maryland you can avoid the toll (and stop at State Line Liquors).